Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( Had to change the batteries and notice that the Thor cape rubbed on his foot:

DSC09169.jpg

I think you will find this will be a common problem with this Dio along with cracking of Thors cape were Thanos's foot pushes past it to sit on his base.If there is paint transfer there will be pressure.

yeah this will be a problem down the road, along with all the others:gah: some must be closer than others or maybe some are just less careful, as mine was very close but will make it by the cape and not touch. if your not VERY careful though i could see this damage happening.

I was very careful, mine is a tight fit. The good thing it's not noticeable when on the base.

I wonder if you cut the square peg in Thanos's left foot to the same length as the light connector it may stop this problem?My square peg is 5-10mm longer than the light connector so you have to start sliding Thanos into his base with his right foot level with the top of Thor's cape.If the peg was shorter you would be past that point?

now they ask me if I want the refund.....NO I WANT THE STATUES WITHOUT BROKEN SHIELD !@!!

:ohbfrank:

Not cool, SS. Not cool at all. Still looking forward to getting mine next month although I'm not excited as I was then...:blissysmi

Yea not cool, now they email me that I'll get replacement within 7-10 days, I want to see how they do and post to here later on!

Not cool, SS. Not cool at all. Still looking forward to getting mine next month although I'm not excited as I was then...:blissysmi
Prodigious ditto, jinxy!
Yea not cool, now they email me that I'll get replacement within 7-10 days, I want to see how they do and post to here later on!
Best of luck, j. I hope they get a good one to you, knowing the situation.

Yes this is a very finicky piece, the foot literally has to rub against thors cape to get the peg in. SS did not put alot of thought or planning into this one....luckily mine is ok for the most part. the only damage i have is on thors cape where the rubbing happens...someone in QC must have jammed thanos into the peg and scraped the cape...o wellz:(

I'm afraid "excited" wouldn't be my choice of word to describe getting this piece. "Nervous" most likely with everyone elses feedback. :thud:

Best of luck though Jinxx & to anyone else whose getting it! :pray:

I'm afraid "excited" wouldn't be my choice of word to describe getting this piece. "Nervous" most likely with everyone elses feedback. :thud:

Best of luck though Jinxx & to anyone else whose getting it! :pray:

that's how i'd describe it, when i finally got mine and lifted the cover up, i saw the cap through the wrap material and kinda lightly tapped on it to see if it'd fall apart or move, and luckily it was solid.:exactly:

Back