Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he mentioned that it only applied to the EX other than he said I hope you have ordered it. Cryptic.

Maybe he's lying or the SS minion lied?:dunno

How about they do this. Have the alternate head of MD as a standard regular and have the light up feature as the exclusive, kind of like the X-men Vs. Sentinel dio. That way, everyone is happy.......I think.

This piece is getting light up functionality? If that's true, it will be awesome!

great news about the lightup feature, but until i see officially for ssc i can't see it happening.
why wouldn't they have it in the earlier details when it was released? i mean a LOT of people wanted it:dunno

great news about the lightup feature, but until i see officially for ssc i can't see it happening.
why wouldn't they have it in the earlier details when it was released? i mean a LOT of people wanted it:dunno

Same thing happened with the Yoda PF. There was nothing on the PO page that said light up feature but then SS announced that it would and then released pics some time after.

Maybe the omission of the light up information was a mistake. Online retailers routinely make mistakes regarding product information/listings on their websites.

It would be nice if Sideshow updated the listing to include info regarding the light up feature (and include some pics) to end speculation once and for all.

I just realized it must only be the ex since the regular is still available.
Not neccessrily, in order to boost sales Sideshow may add the light-up feature on the regular since it is still availiable and has not sold out. If Sideshow wants to sellout this piece they will have to change that face which is fugly.

Not neccessrily, in order to boost sales Sideshow may add the light-up feature on the regular since it is still availiable and has not sold out. If Sideshow wants to sellout this piece they will have to change that face which is fugly.

Has SS really "added" the light up feature, or was the light up feature a part of the original production and SS omitted this information from the original listing?? If that information has not been confirmed, then it's pure speculation on our part that the light up feature is now being added at the last minute in order to sell additional pieces or to sell out the regular version.

well i for one hope that the light up feature is only included in the EX. version.
maybe teach you reg/save a couple dollars losers a lesson.:monkey3

ES 600. Two statues for the price of one. Switch out head on Mistress Death. If there truly is a light up feature (especially if only in the exclusive version) this could be a grail!

I'm sure.

G word....hmmmm. I dunno..still a lot of haterade for the face. Glad I ordered 2!!!

:hi5:

Bad face, stubby arms and large ES. SS knew a light up would be this dios only possible saving grace from the GC section. There is a Comiquette or PF on the way. I bet it gets teased at the SDCC panel.

Bad face, stubby arms and large ES. SS knew a light up would be this dios only possible saving grace from the GC section. There is a Comiquette or PF on the way. I bet it gets teased at the SDCC panel.

:hi5: I am waiting for the bigger Thanos Comiquette/PF! :1-1:

Back