Thank you UPS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueCylon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I feel like I've been punched in the gut...

3633559133_14d251fe5c.jpg

3634375490_5bce4a72e0.jpg

That box must have taken a beating because that thing is pretty securely packed.

Is that the Mummy PF?

I've never seen him or how he's packaged, but if left to bang up against the coffin, what a poor packing design, or a negligent seller/shipper. No way I would ship like that.

Hope you insured. UPS wont give you much of a refund, so almost easier to return it if possible.

What a moron shipper. "Let's wrap a $700 item in a fine layer of bubble wrap and hope for the best." Return it and let it be the seller's problem, you shouldn't have to pay for someone elses mistake.

Is that the Mummy PF?

I've never seen him or how he's packaged, but if left to bang up against the coffin, what a poor packing design, or a negligent seller/shipper. No way I would ship like that.

Hope you insured. UPS wont give you much of a refund, so almost easier to return it if possible.

The way it was originally packaged, with all the padding, there is no way it would bang against the coffin.

I don't know who is at fault but I've seen UPS do some really questionable things. I saw a neighbor get a delivery last summer while I washing my car and the driver dropped the box, then kicked it to the curb so he could get leverage to pick it up. Looked over at me and shrugged before dropping it off. I've had packaged delivered to completely different addresses even though the shipping addresses were correct. I've had "sign here" papers dropped off, signed and then the next see another doortag with a "Nevermind, please be here" handwritten on it.

They aren't my favorite. In this case though it looks like it might be the shipper...

What a moron shipper. "Let's wrap a $700 item in a fine layer of bubble wrap and hope for the best." Return it and let it be the seller's problem, you shouldn't have to pay for someone elses mistake.

I remember when I repacked my Mummy. That thing had so much plastic wrap and padding. It was one of the few items I have sent that I was not worried too much about damage because it had so much padding.

The way it was originally packaged, with all the padding, there is no way it would bang against the coffin.

Some of the items I get from SS are packed like a damn puzzle with all sorts of loose styrofoam blocks leftover, that when it comes time to package it back up, I don't look forward to it. I take pics of the complicated packing jobs and save for future reference. Blame it on my OCD.

Some of the items I get from SS are packed like a damn puzzle with all sorts of loose styrofoam blocks leftover, that when it comes time to package it back up, I don't look forward to it. I take pics of the complicated packing jobs and save for future reference. Blame it on my OCD.

The Mummy wasn't complicated. That ^^^^er was just wrapped.:lol:lol:lol

Same here.
Packaging my Obi-wan vs. Anakin Dio. for shipping was a nightmare because the base is heavy, and the lava is made up of skinny pieces of polystone. I never knew if it was placed the right way because it looks the same all the way around.:duh

Back