Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

I can't recall if I asked this before, so...
Has anyone ever "shaved" the Ignite Arnold and made a "new" version for another terminator or a Doug Quade?

For anyone who lives in Cali, or gets to listen to the Mark & Brian show, Michael Biehn is gonna be on it today:rock

Be cool to listen!

Learned a few things about Biehn I didnt know:

1: He has Hanson's Mmmbop on his iTunes.:lol

2: He the guy John Travolta punches in the gym in Grease.:lol

3: As of right now, he is NOT cast in, or any in way, a part of James Camrons Avatar film. Although he said he has had 2 sit down interviews with James, the last being about six months ago.

It was a pretty quick interview, about 10 minutes, he was promoting a thing hes doing with Chyrstler. You go into your local Chrystler dealership and fill out a contest type card, for every card filled out Chrystler will send a troop overseas a free calling card. Cool thing hes doing.

I got my Arine and i must say that im pleased with it. Its much better seeing it in person, i still think that the eyes could have been improved and the forehead is too big, but apart from that its excellent. Well sculpted and accurate in size and details, such as right sized belt buckle, and small things like that. Its much much better then the one in the back.

DSC084701.jpg

Ironman1188 said:
I can't recall if I asked this before, so...
Has anyone ever "shaved" the Ignite Arnold and made a "new" version for another terminator or a Doug Quade?

If I had access to an Ignite head, I would do that for you.
I want several Arnies, so that would be a killer head to snag.

figuremasterles said:
If I had access to an Ignite head, I would do that for you.
I want several Arnies, so that would be a killer head to snag.

Sooo, You want I should send it along? :rolleyes:

I want to get the hot toys endo but I can't decide whether or not to get the battle damaged one. I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount in the event that it becomes more widely available, but from what I've seen the extra paint ap and base look pretty cool.

Anyone have more pics that haven't been posted?

The ill Jedi said:
Dude, P, these are...wow man...f@#king awesome. :cool:

Thanks Guys, they look great together!

DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome shots Paul!! Very nice!

Hey man... here's the jacket!!

DSCN2340.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

And Josh, what can I say... perfect Brother!... :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:

To hell with the jacket, how'd you get the shirt done? Is it free hand painted? An iron on transfer?
:confused:

The Technoir WIP shirt is freehand with ref pics... Josh is also dyeing his Field jacket and painting the patches for me, everything else is ready...

Sarah's jacket will also get a corduroy collar and sleeves...

I'm working on a T1 version Arnold myself, could you post any closeup pix of the shirt? I can't find any decent ones to use as reference.
Thanks!

jacket.jpg

Only shot I have. I asked Josh to dab paint it for me, I'm not that anal about it being spot on or anything...

That's some superior workmanship on Josh's part. Lucky dog you, P!:D

On a side note, to all interested parties, I found this reference stuff on Terminator movie weapons...
TERMINATOR FILES WEAPONS
And, after this, found this on Ebay...
REESE SHOTGUN from TERMINATOR
Just for your info guys.

Oh, and your pics with T and Sarah are TOPS P! Love 'em!
Best use of paper too! Clever! Never thought about the color of the floor until that...

KamenGuyver said:
DA,

What kinda of paint or pen was used to paint those pattern on the shirt ??

Thanks KG! I used the same paint and brushes I use for my heads... Model Masters Acryl. For the shirt, I found a few more pics of it... still not completely finished. But there are several patterns if you look closely. I saw an outline of a camera, one of a TV on it's back... like different electronics and such... as funny as that is.

Still working on it. I do want it to look as close to the film as possible. Still need to dye the Reese jacket Green and the Field jacket grey.... and find a way to paint the black sections on the T1 jacket. :rock

That shotgun looks like it is die-cast. It looks pretty sweet but the muzzle is wrong. You might try cutting it off when you saw off the stock.

Back