• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terminator Salvation Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton BD and Iron Man Mark II Mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaako

Super Freak
Reaction score
Terminator Salvation Hot Toys and Iron Man Mark II Mint

hi guys i'm selling some of my hot toys

T-600 Weathered Rubber Skin Exclusive : 160 euro ( mint, never been out of the box ) SOLD

Iron Man Mark II : 160 euro ( mint, never removed from box ) SOLD

Marcus Wright Terminator Salvation : 110 euro ( been on display for short while but in excellent condition ) SOLD

John Connor Terminator Salvation ( first version ) ( been on display for short while but in excellent condition ) : 110 euro

all boxes are in perfect condition

pictures possible on request

i prefer shipping to europe since i live in belgium

Last edited:
Hello Vaako,

Most interested in the skullbase stand of the endoskeleton as I already have 2 regulars.

Should something be possible as trade or so, let me know.

Good luck with the sales :)

EDIT:
also willing to pay for the base alone, doesn't have to be cheap, and can send a regular endoskelton base so it keeps interesting to buy.

Last edited:
Hello Vaako,

Most interested in the skullbase stand of the endoskeleton as I already have 2 regulars.

Should something be possible as trade or so, let me know.

Good luck with the sales :)

EDIT:
also willing to pay for the base alone, doesn't have to be cheap, and can send a regular endoskelton base so it keeps interesting to buy.

Hi,

sale for T-800 endoskeleton is pending, and sorry but i don't sell the endoskeleton skullbase alone

vaako

Hi,

sale for T-800 endoskeleton is pending, and sorry but i don't sell the endoskeleton skullbase alone

vaako

Hello Vaako,

I understand, if the sale is not final, I am still interested in the skullbase.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Back