Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

I was thinking about doing something similar for my 2 T1 figures... I bought some of EvilFace's stand stickers and they work like a charm.

Barryo,

Seriously dude, you're a genious, I don't care if you aquired the idea from someone else here YOU are the man! Seriously though i've waited like 6 months to think of an idea making a custom Terminator 2 and Robocop stand.

I dunno, maybe i'm just stupid. Thanks again!

thats about as easy as it gets.........although it does help to have some kind of photoshop program. thanks for the compliment.

I was thinking about doing something similar for my 2 T1 figures... I bought some of EvilFace's stand stickers and they work like a charm.

i had kicked some ideas around for stands that mostly involved painting & gluing bits and pieces and cut out text to the stand itself. but i saw a few custom stands and evil's were some of them. i said to myself ....."self that's easier to do"..:lol
evil's are mylar correct GB? mine's just photopaper so it wont stand up to a lot of wear and tear. but i dont move them too often anyway.

Yeah I think they are Mylar... similar to the stickers you'd put on a car window.

I did man, sorry I didn't post I thought I did already.

Those are some great looking sculpts man, no surprise Xeno does some badass work :rock

Well I finally got the payment for my Hero Heads T1 Arnie sent off yesterday. Now to choos a body. I was thinking using a Hot Toys True Type body for my T1 but I'm also worried it might look too skinny. Was the original HT T-800 a True Type or their muscular version and what skin tone would best suit Arnie? Caucasian or asian? I know thats kinda a rediculous question but I noticed in most of the film Arnold's skin looks pertty tan.

Well I finally got the payment for my Hero Heads T1 Arnie sent off yesterday. Now to choos a body. I was thinking using a Hot Toys True Type body for my T1 but I'm also worried it might look too skinny. Was the original HT T-800 a True Type or their muscular version and what skin tone would best suit Arnie? Caucasian or asian? I know thats kinda a rediculous question but I noticed in most of the film Arnold's skin looks pertty tan.

I would say caucasian. Did Lonnie at Hero Heads get into contact with you to let you pay ?. I heard alot wern't able to reach him recentely.

I would say caucasian. Did Lonnie at Hero Heads get into contact with you to let you pay ?. I heard alot wern't able to reach him recentely.

Yeah he usually got back within a day or 2. I hope everythin is all right. I get nervous when I hear about people not respond to their emails.

Bro have you seen the pics on page 42? Today is a great day to be a Terminator fan!
Hot! im glad you received them~ :chew

Yeah he usually got back within a day or 2. I hope everythin is all right. I get nervous when I hear about people not respond to their emails.
Lonnie is a great guy to deal with. You dont need to worry! I recently made a purchase and received in timely manner. :joy

small update for my arnies:

i made a couple of stands out of some extra medicom stands i had. cheap & simple as it gets..........print a picture on photo paper, cut trace around the stand, glue, poke a hole thru bottom and insert peg. i will admit i "borrowed" this idea from some custom stands i've seen on this very forum....:joy
t2dchstands2.jpg

t2dchstands.jpg

since they are kind of small i figured i might try to use larger wood coasters for the next set & pick up some clear rods for the upright. and im gonna pick up some clear film to help protect the photos. got some ideas for more figures as well.

Wow nice sets and customised base too! I gotta try that sometime. Well displayed! :cool:

Wow nice sets and customised base too! I gotta try that sometime. Well displayed! :cool:

thanks xeno..........still working on the motorcycle but about done..........& I GOT MY SHOTTY TODAY !!!!!..:chew:chew:chew

ditto. :monkey1
Either way I will get an apone aliens head one way or another soon !.:D

Keep up the great work guys , these terminators look bad ass. :rock:rock:D

Lonnie is a great guy to deal with. You dont need to worry! I recently made a purchase and received in timely manner. :joy

Cool. I didn't mean to sound like I don't trust Lonnie, it's just I've never done buisness with him before and I've been ripped off enough times in the past that when I hear things about people not answereing their emails etc, it makes me a little nervous especially when I've never done buisness with that person before. That being said Lonnie has answered all my emails so far within a day or 2 and seems trustworthy.

Cool. I didn't mean to sound like I don't trust Lonnie, it's just I've never done buisness with him before and I've been ripped off enough times in the past that when I hear things about people not answereing their emails etc, it makes me a little nervous especially when I've never done buisness with that person before. That being said Lonnie has answered all my emails so far within a day or 2 and seems trustworthy.

Totally understand bro.. I was just giving you confidence that hes a trustworthy person to deal with ;)

just an update with the new shotgun.....
ad1.jpg

and just for fun........:joy
ad2.jpg

a shot with the bike....
ps1.jpg

and another PS opportunity.....
ps3.jpg

now all u need is a 1/6 scale set of a drain, truck and the t1000

Woohoo!!! Got my T-800 head from Lonnie today :banana It's cast in a very cool transparent flesh color. I really wish I had a digi cam so I could post pics of it.

By the way, I'm wanting to perhaps have a red EL or LED light installed inside the eye but I don't have the proper tools to drill a larger hole inside the head to fit one in plus I don't know how to install one anyways, is there someone I could send it to to do have and EL or LED light installed for me? And would I need to paint the figure before hand or after?

Last edited:

I can't believe I didn't see this when you posted it, thats a great Terminator shot.......good work barryo..........
thanks TF..........although the more i look at it, arnie looks like he suffers from banana hands....:D

Back