Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

I'm not too sure what they are made of but I can assure you they are amazing sculpts at $10 a piece. I have 2 of them painted and still see them as the best possible heads for a T1 custom.

They may require a bit of sanding down though, they do come a bit rough.

Thanks for the reply Voorhees! Very much appreciated. Just out of curiousity, is the material kinda a softer material like whats used on most production 1/6 heads or is it harder like resin?

Hi Darth, H2's heads are cast in resin. I have the deckard, plissken and some others and the quality/detail is very good. Anyway all the best in getting your terminator customs together and please post pics when you do! :)

Thanks for the reply Voorhees! Very much appreciated. Just out of curiousity, is the material kinda a softer material like whats used on most production 1/6 heads or is it harder like resin?

Yeah although i'm sure you already have the answer they are 100% resin so hard as a rock. Again I would recommend sanding them down in the general areas to get a smooth look once painted.

H2 also uses a really nice high quality resin, which not everyone does :) For the price, they can't be beat.

With regards to the earlier question on the HT T800 boots, they're hollow. I bought a loose pair on eBay a long time ago and have them on a BBi G3 body.

Well I'm hoping to get started on my T1 Terminator figure very soon if all goes well this next week. I've gone back and have read most of the posts in this thread so I've got an idea on wear to get most of the things I'll need but there are still a few things that allude me so I was wondering if anyone knows where to get these particular items beside ebay.

AR-18 assault rifle (I know there's a die-cast exoskeleton that has one but I'd like to try and get one seperately plus the exoskeleton is a little out of my price range at the moment)

Smith and Wesson M67 .38 revolver

T1 style Boots

T1 style Sunglasses

Anyone know if any of the items have even been made? I know the HT figure has the sunglasses and boots but again the only place I know that has them seperately is ebay and I just don't trust ebay anymore.

Well I'm hoping to get started on my T1 Terminator figure very soon if all goes well this next week. I've gone back and have read most of the posts in this thread so I've got an idea on wear to get most of the things I'll need but there are still a few things that allude me so I was wondering if anyone knows where to get these particular items beside ebay.

Right now ive got a few things on the bay from the Hot Toys T800, not the weapons you want but you should take a look. Within the next few weeks I'll be receiving some more things for my T2 custom, and that will allow me to sell of my unused T1 stuff.

I might be putting the T1 boots on the bay, depending on how these new boots work out for me. I do have the HT sunglasses, but when i took them out of the box, they broke which i assume has happened to many people. They can be fixed with the smallest amount of glue and would like nothing ever happened to them.

https://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/lilnoosh1_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Last edited:

lilnoosh, you asked about getting the bandolier earlier on and I have found this one

dsp_pa020-1.jpg

here on ebay.

I found a nice cheap fatboy harley
43f2_1.JPG

..too bad it is 1:24 scale :banghead I'm undecided on the new bright rc harley or the phone one :banghead:banghead:banghead:rotfl

WOW your SSC Terminator outfit is getting high in the bids - good luck with that one :)

cheers with the bandolier, im checking out their stuff so i can order some extra things if needed and combine shipping

Yeah im pretty happy with SS Leathers...it all started with that first bid you made and nows its smooth sailing

:banghead I'm undecided on the new bright rc harley or the phone one :banghead:banghead:banghead:rotfl

hey GR i almost have the phone fatboy done.......had to repaint it & add a few emblems. still a wip with a few things to do. i had made some saddle bags but hated how they came out due to the material i used . decided to get some bags at 1/6thdepot that should work ok. IMHO.....whichever one is the correct color will be the easiest to work with. breaking the phone down for paint was a bit of a pain but not impossible.

Right now just waiting on a head... I painted my gloves black and need to start weathering the outfit a bit. Oh and I need to get a 2nd metal ring so I can attatch the boot chain. So no much more work and I should have my T1 Terminator ready to rock :rock

Right now just waiting on a head... I painted my gloves black and need to start weathering the outfit a bit. Oh and I need to get a 2nd metal ring so I can attatch the boot chain. So no much more work and I should have my T1 Terminator ready to rock :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock can't wait to see it done!

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to install an LED light in a Hero Head? I remember seeing a few T1 HH's with a glowing mechanical eye but I'm not sure if it was a real LED or Photoshop. Also is it possible to dye white hardend resin flesh color?

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to install an LED light in a Hero Head? I remember seeing a few T1 HH's with a glowing mechanical eye but I'm not sure if it was a real LED or Photoshop. Also is it possible to dye white hardend resin flesh color?

I've seen it done here (can't remember the members name) at SSF. I believe he used the factory HT's head and somehow with certain tools made it work. I think maybe his user name is Hurricane? Sorry I can't remember maybe someone else will.

In the meantime here is a pic of T4's John Connor, nothing special but a head start on the movie coming out next year.

i think xenoviper did these as well.

nice pics voorhees

Xenoviper has modified the HT BD T800 head to look Like Arnie and still utilize the glowing eyes.

I've seen it done here (can't remember the members name) at SSF. I believe he used the factory HT's head and somehow with certain tools made it work. I think maybe his user name is Hurricane? Sorry I can't remember maybe someone else will.

In the meantime here is a pic of T4's John Connor, nothing special but a head start on the movie coming out next year.

Damn Vorhees... excellent idea and use of that extra Bale head!!! I may take a crack at that one :rock

Back