Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice, love your shots!:bow
2gy62pc.jpg

this is so awesome!!!:horror

Aw, Stealth mailer exclusive! Coolness. I hope the lighting is what makes some limbs darker than others :lol.

Man I love those pics! I remember how excited I was when I got that figure in the mail, my favorite Kenner Predator of all time.

Agreed! This line got me into "serious" collecting. I had always bought various GI Joes and stuff, but this is the first line where I went to the store looking for all the figures to make sure I had a complete set.

I can post some Aliens shots if there is interest....

Post away! I had most of the predators from that line but Kenner's Alien figures I had not that many of those. I agree that line got me going and wanting more Predators and Alien related collectibles.

Oh man please don't knock my fav lil Terminator!:) I always thought he was and still is great.

The fact that I hung on to him for so long and still take high res pics of him should tell you I love the figure too. I just think the "Elvis Terminator" look is hilarious. Here's a full body shot:
Kenner025resize.jpg

Kenner035resize.jpg

Back