Terminator 3 Star Nick Stahl Reported Missing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That lighting guy had it coming.

It was the Director of Photography (probably the most important crew member on a set after the Director) not a lighting lackey.

And no one had THAT coming, unless you just like bullies. Bale may have had reason to be frustrated, but he was way out of line there. Had he done that on a set with a director or DP with more balls he may very well have gotten his ass handed to him.

Eh. He was in character, and the DP kept ____ing with the lights during the shoot.

Anyway, I blame McG. Because he sucks.

005SCT_Nick_Stahl_006.jpg

Such an underrated performance. Hope he is okay.

It was the Director of Photography (probably the most important crew member on a set after the Director) not a lighting lackey.

And no one had THAT coming, unless you just like bullies. Bale may have had reason to be frustrated, but he was way out of line there. Had he done that on a set with a director or DP with more balls he may very well have gotten his ass handed to him.

I don't like bullies, but I do enjoy a good failure of professional composure. :)

Whoever it was, how many times did he need to commit that particular trangression? Wasn't it just a matter of time before someone lost it on him? My only real criticism against Bale in that moment was that he wasted it on the lighting guy. He should have lit up McG.

Yes... missing like this doesn't sound good. It would be no surprise if we soon learn that he's found dead in some hotel room, etc. But.... I hope this does end with some good news.

Yes... missing like this doesn't sound good. It would be no surprise if we soon learn that he's found dead in some hotel room, etc. But.... I hope this does end with some good news.

If he was dead Ina hotel room they would have found him. They have to check rooms every so many days even if DND sign is up.

Back