Terminator 3 Star Nick Stahl Reported Missing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Terminator 3 actor Nick Stahl is reportedly missing, according to TMZ.

His wife, Rose, filed a missing persons report with the Los Angeles Police Department on Monday at 10 a.m, according to the site. She claims she last saw the 32-year-old on May 9.

"I can confirm that he's missing," an LAPD officer told People. "And, as of now, he is still missing."

I think it's obvious why he's missing..

terminator3.jpg

Missing since May 9th and was reported a week later? Yeah......that's not odd.

Who waits a full week to report their spouse as missing. :lol

Missing since May 9th and was reported a week later? Yeah......that's not odd.

This is probably why.

The couple has been separated since January, according to court papers filed by Rose in February. At the time, she asked a judge to limit her husband's visitations with their 2-year-old daughter, Marlo, to eight supervised hours per week. She also asked that Stahl pass a test to prove that he hadn't taken drugs or alcohol in the previous 24 hours prior to seeing their daughter.

this poor guy is missing and he might be dead, and all you guys do is make jokes :rotfl :rotfl I love this place :yess:

Hope he's alright.
Seems like any one who portrayed John Connor has had issues.
Furlong had drug problems too.
Some one should keep an eye on Christian Bale!

Hope he's alright.
Seems like any one who portrayed John Connor has had issues.
Furlong had drug problems too.
Some one should keep an eye on Christian Bale!

well he did flip out while making the movie, I mean... I know he is kind of an angry guy, but,

That lighting guy had it coming.

And I don't think he needs to worry about joining Furlong and Stahl. It's not like he was in a Terminator movie...

Back