Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to grease mine up with some Crisco or petroleum jelly!!

shortening-all_vegetable-453-ss.jpg

1010210.large.jpg

We're still taking about sex oil right?

im going to try some rubbing alcohol on the jacket see if i can remove anything thats on the jacket.

Sideshow are looking into the problem and will e-mail me back within 5-7 days. That was 5 days ago.

im must be having the ____tiest luck ever, last 2 months have been a horror for me, first customs screwed my hot toys classic pred ex box from sideshow, then i receive a damaged Bowen modern Thor, next up was a damaged scarlet witch comiquette, it doesnt stop there, next up was the terminator pf ex from sideshow which arrived with the reg head damaged, the shades broke off during shipping, after some pleading sideshow agreed to send a replacement reg head, and guess what this time the customs opened the box and damaged the reg head once again exactly the same last time around, i have to go beggin on my knees to sideshow again :banghead

I got an email this morning offering a second chance to get this. Despite the problems and a good chance I get a return, I hope I get one!

Hadto move my statue and I also noticed the jacket stuck to the wrists as well, still haven't checked the head yet :(

Just checked mine and its sticking also. Mainly where the shotgun sits on the shoulder. Managed to peel if off slowly but took a little paint off the top of the shotgun....it was also stuck on the neck but luckily just left a minor shiny streak in the neck crease where his head is turning. This sucks!

Hey Guys! I was a bit ticked off initially by this whole sticking jacket mess!

Luckily no real damage to my piece when I separated the pieces from the jacket!

I've got a descent solution till we hear from sideshow about this situation....cuz its a great looking piece n it's no good to me laying somewhere disassembled or put back in package!

So I cut out a black piece of cloth.....I'll let the pics explain :

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

I used 100% cotton cuz its non toxic and will keep area cool in a warm environment.....summer upon us!

Same can be repeated for where both wrists meet the jacket!
I did that for now....thanks for the tip.:hi5: The black cloth wont stain the neck will it?:(

Man this sucks for such an awesome piece. I tried to get one but my WL never converted. I hope things work out for you guys.

Back