Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure if the full reveal looks great then those who gave it a thumbs down will turn and give it a thumbs up.

To me it's funny when people start ranting and raving how bad a particular piece is and how Hot Toys is sooooo much better. :rolleyes2

Then when the full reveal comes around...they change their tune and sing it's praises and sacrifice small children to the Statue Gods for such a magnificent piece. :lol

Just makes them look foolish, IMO. :exactly:

To me it's funny when people start ranting and raving how bad a particular piece is and how Hot Toys is sooooo much better. :rolleyes2

Then when the full reveal comes around...they change their tune and sing it's praises and sacrifice small children to the Statue Gods for such a magnificent piece. :lol

I can't speak for the SS vs Hot Toys arguement as I do not collect Hot Toys.....never have, never will. But the ridiculousness of collecting veterans constantly bashing SS products based on their traditionally bad promo shots never ceases to amaze me, and quite frankly it's the kind of stupidity I'd expect from inexperienced newbs, not seasoned collectors. Anyone whose been around here for any length of time knows how bad SS's promo shots are, and that they never do justice to the end product or even the prod. gallery pic's. I have no idea as to how good or bad this PF will end up being, but I do know there's only a 5 day wait between the release of SS's promo shots and their production gallery photo's and I think I'm going to hold off until after I see those pic's before forming a judgement, be it good or bad.

I have no idea as to how good or bad this PF will end up being, but I do know there's only a 5 day wait between the release of SS's promo shots and their production gallery photo's and I think I'm going to hold off until after I see those pic's before forming a judgement, be it good or bad.

Savvy collectors will do just that...wait to see the full reveal until giving their complete opinion on any particular statue or collectible.

Deciding on if it's good or bad for them and their collection.

Totally agree, Snoop! that's when I don't even post the much desired "I told you so" :lol I just sit back, laugh, shake my head and carry on with the day :monkey1

Savvy collectors will do just that...wait to see the full reveal until giving their complete opinion on any particular statue or collectible.

Deciding on if it's good or bad for them and their collection.

:exactly:

I can't speak for the SS vs Hot Toys arguement as I do not collect Hot Toys.....never have, never will. But the ridiculousness of collecting veterans constantly bashing SS products based on their traditionally bad promo shots never ceases to amaze me, and quite frankly it's the kind of stupidity I'd expect from inexperienced newbs, not seasoned collectors. Anyone whose been around here for any length of time knows how bad SS's promo shots are, and that they never do justice to the end product or even the prod. gallery pic's. I have no idea as to how good or bad this PF will end up being, but I do know there's only a 5 day wait between the release of SS's promo shots and their production gallery photo's and I think I'm going to hold off until after I see those pic's before forming a judgement, be it good or bad.

:exactly: I totally agree on this point. You either like it or don't, if you like it buy it, if not don't, simple.

Last edited:
Does this thing go up for preorder tomorrow?

No i believe just the full reveal tommorow and PO on thursday, or is it friday??

Always get confused being over here... its the 19th here already, keep thinking the pics will be up but its not till tommorow for us... :slap

Back