TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... we're talking about something that happened over two years ago and no one's gone in and done damage control after the fact? Did people just sit around with their thumbs up their asses hoping it was over?

Actually I do belive they have done some but to the nature of the situation what they can do is limited. The info this "report" is using to make its findings is from the actual updates from the group doing cleanup.

It doesn't take 2 years for that stuff to travel across the ocean.

Nuclear power is the worst idea that man has ever come up with. Downright stupid. We have one 80 miles away. It's been shut down more than it's ran due to problems. And it never lowered anyone's bills like they said it would, it just raised them.

If you don't have any plans on how to take care of these kinds of problems, then you shouldn't be using the plants to begin with. What's bad too is Japan's pride to ask for help or to admit mistakes.

It doesn't travel in a straight line you know that right? And it's not just water it's a slush of waste from what was pulled back Into the ocean.:wave

There is a much safer nuclear power, that uses thorium, it's cleaner safer cheaper to run, but more expensive to build its biggest problem though is you can't build nuclear weapons from it. We've been lied to for many years
. And in the US the gov responded to ***ishima by raising the limit on what it calls safe. Japan is not only at risk the US has a rotting infrastructure as well it's reported that a lot of the US sites have turned off the alarms as leaks are now that common they do not want to alarm

Last edited:
So... we're talking about something that happened over two years ago and no one's gone in and done damage control after the fact? Did people just sit around with their thumbs up their asses hoping it was over?

Well they did falsify the radiation leak levels, allow people to move back and grow rice, tell people to smile as it magically stops radiation (yes this is true) pump so much water in that the ground underneath is now sludge, thought about forming an ice wall to stop the water leaching into the ocean. Hired unemployed to fix it and started trying to move the stored fuel rods which admittedly the storage is damaged and if the rods touch its bye bye japan and evacuate the west coast of USA as stated by David Suzuki . :gah:

I started to look into this as I'm old enough to remember the Chernobyl disaster (millions reportedly dead from effects over the decades) after 6 months ***ishima was out of the news and this is a lot worse then that event

I heard the head of the UN's IAEA inspection team talking about this on NPR awhile back, and he said there were some definite difficulties working with the Japanese on this, for a variety of reasons. Some of them were technical and bureaucratic, but others were a function of cultural divides. Various groups have been working on it, but not as efficiently as they should have been.

hqdefault.jpg

It doesn't travel in a straight line you know that right? And it's not just water it's a slush of waste from what was pulled back Into the ocean.:wave

There is a much safer nuclear power, that uses thorium, it's cleaner safer cheaper to run, but more expensive to build its biggest problem though is you can't build nuclear weapons from it. We've been lied to for many years
. And in the US the gov responded to ***ishima by raising the limit on what it calls safe. Japan is not only at risk the US has a rotting infrastructure as well it's reported that a lot of the US sites have turned off the alarms as leaks are now that common they do not want to alarm

In the article they were talking air borne. I just figured you were too.

In the article they were talking air borne. I just figured you were too.

Sorry..... There's a lot happening there.... It's creeping in many scary forms. Also another horrific story is US Ronald Reagan in radioactive snow storm. I had a chance to go on board the RR a few years back I feel sad for the crew

Sorry..... There's a lot happening there.... It's creeping in many scary forms. Also another horrific story is US Ronald Reagan in radioactive snow storm. I had a chance to go on board the RR a few years back I feel sad for the crew

I read that too. 70 are suing Japan for radiation sickness.

The WORLD needs to get together to solve this problem. I'm not sure if Japan will let them though.

Sideshow Freaks: The Web's #1 Conspiracy Forum

I know right? lol! I mean fretting over the effects of a Chernoble-level core meltdown right next to the ocean is right up there with Bigfoot sightings.

I know right? lol! I mean fretting over the effects of a Chernoble-level core meltdown right next to the ocean is right up there with Bigfoot sightings.

Did you click on one of the links which tells you how to prepare for it?

Once again, duct tape is your friend.

Back