• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ FINAL PICS OF THE PRINT ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate it when it just says attachment from other people's pic instead of showing the whole pics. Is there anyway to fix this without uploading it your self? :huh

One of the best Ledger likeness out there, and that's saying a lot coming from me I think. Someone please get to painting this pronto! Really looking forward to the clown version. Ill be down for one 100% as long as you can get the hair right. :)

One of the best Ledger likeness out there, and that's saying a lot coming from me I think. Someone please get to painting this pronto! Really looking forward to the clown version. Ill be down for one 100% as long as you can get the hair right. :)

IMO the likeness is better than the MJ sculpt.

Last edited:
I might be interested also, I haven't read all the post . Is there a list, sorry im on a tablet

I'll be sending mine out soon to get painted hopefully. I know there's a few other versions coming up, but which scene is the clown based on? Mob version?

Back