• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ FINAL PICS OF THE PRINT ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ 4 SPOTS LEFT ~

can i get it on this, but make payment once the sculpt is finished? Great work man!

Re: TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ 4 SPOTS LEFT ~

Ok guys - Going off to print this coming week. Was held up but hopefully for the better. This is the final sculpt.

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.36.05 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.35.44 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.35.21 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.35.02 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.33.11 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.32.43 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.32.29 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.32.57 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.33.31 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.33.46 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.33.58 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.34.13 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.34.26 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.34.44 PM.jpeg

Re: TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ 4 SPOTS LEFT ~ SCULPT UPDATE!!

awesome !!!!!!

count me in. I could justify picking this up at the price.

count me in! and also for one of your future joker heads in a different expression! edit: payment sent

Likeness is excellent!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Pls add me in!! Thx!!

looks amazing .! I want to get it ASAP ! :)

Any news so far?

Yes! Dean...Any updates on this? :pray:

Updates & Apologies - (Posting in all open threads)

So first - Sorry for my scarcity around here the past month. A member recently expressed his concern with my lack of updates and I was ashamed when I went to the interest threads to see how many had requested updates.

There is really no excuse for this . I just let no news and poor time management keep me from being diligent in posting progressions. Or even the lack there of.

Where things are.

Bank Robber Joker and Ski Mask Wayne is due In-Hand this week from the printer. He has the files now. I would think Wed or Thursday at the latest.

There were some hold ups in me doing the post work to prep them for print. I should have informed you all of this.

The Bruce Wayne canes should be coming out slowly in the coming 3 weeks - cast in black and I will be adding the silver detailing to them for you.

The Bat-Suit neck Wayne - Mold is done. I will be taking this mold to another caster to speed up production.

If my back up guy does not come through this week I will find another that is available. I hope to have all cast and shipped within 4- weeks.

Whomever takes this job will also be getting the BR Joker and Skimask sets.

After that - I am trying to secure a producer to make painted casts of all future work that will be IN-STOCK when orders are placed. No more payments up front.

The only exception to this may be to buy elements of full figures that I am putting together in the future.

If it all falls apart or you want out you would receive these items that you paid for before the figure is completed. For example - I plan to offer a Two-Face soon. A deposit may be used to buy the suit that will be weathered. If you want your “deposit” back - you would receive the suit that you purchased.

So - I plan on offering AT LEAST weekly updates to all threads to keep the fingers off the panic buttons… And trust me - I get why it happens.

As always - I’m still here and I always deliver. And in the future these production delays will not be your shared headaches. I will get all of those on my own then just bring you all a final ready-to-ship product.

Lastly - a huge thank you to all of you for your orders and your trust.

This will all be sorted soon.

Dean
CREG Customs

Update - Head should be here Tues.

On a new machine and my printer says it does even better than the last one. I'm excited to see it!

Very nice sculpt! Bravo! I happened to notice there's a recast of my sculpt on the lower left corner, and I don't remember selling any unpainted cast of that head.

Back