TBLeague(PHICEN): 1/6 Scale Cowgirl Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowgirl showed up here yesterday... I had ordered this on the strength of TBLeague's over the top outfit design for her, so aside from the usual quality of their figures (which is very good), I really wasn't expecting much from this one... So I really wasn't prepared to be completely blown away by how beautiful and amazing she really is... I have close to a dozen TBL pieces right now, and she's the most beautiful and detailed figure they have done to date, at least compared to the rest of my collection, and they have done some fantastic pieces prior to this... Her boots and chaps alone are worth the price of admission - the detailing on them is absolutely stunning, and everything else on her has been given an equal attention to detail... For example her revolvers, rather than being a single cast piece, have revolving magazines that can rotate out for reloading, and tiny holes for 1/6 scale ammunition if anyone is crazy enough to add that bit of realism... TBLeague could have mailed this piece in in terms of design and execution, but instead they went all out to make her something special... I cannot praise them enough for delivering (at least in my experience) unwavering quality design, attention to detail, and brilliant execution to every piece they make, especially this one.

I know not many people are going to get this figure, which is a real shame, because she's just stupid gorgeous, and will be a collector's piece as soon as she sells out. Here are my hero shots of her, which I hope do some justice to how beautiful and brilliant she is... Bonus shot with her sister piece Galaxy Soldier, who also showed up at the same time.

Cowgirl 2 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 3 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 5 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 6 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 6a sm.jpg

Cowgirl 7 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 8 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 9 sm.jpg

Cowgirl 11alt sm.jpg

Still not one I wanted to add to my collection, but i'm glad that she turned out better than expected.

Still not one I wanted to add to my collection, but i'm glad that she turned out better than expected.

I totally understand... Like I said, I know most people aren't going to pick this one up - it's such an odd / over the top style for a genre that's not that well represented in 1/6 scale to begin with... I really wasn't sure I would like her, but it's a testament to TBL that they took so much effort to make even this piece something special. I love her, even if no one else does :)

I totally understand... Like I said, I know most people aren't going to pick this one up - it's such an odd / over the top style for a genre that's not that well represented in 1/6 scale to begin with... I really wasn't sure I would like her, but it's a testament to TBL that they took so much effort to make even this piece something special. I love her, even if no one else does :)

No need to explain, I have a number of Phicens/TBLeague figures. This one didn't quite get my interest.

Love these shots, and yes, Cowgirl is so good - she has so much wonderful detail and a beautiful head sculpt. definitely one of my favorite TBL pieces too...

cowgirl 1.jpg

I love your pictures, Desert Dragon! You really have a knack for capturing how great this figure looks in hand.

I tried putting a duster on her, and really like the effect. So here are a few more pictures with her in her new coat:

Cowgirl Beauty and the Buttes.jpg
Beauty and the Buttes

Cowgirl Blowing Into Town.jpg
Blowing Into Town

Cowgirl Dust Up.jpg
Dust Up

Cowgirl Barfly.jpg
Barfly

Cowgirl Drifter.jpg
Drifter

Cowgirl Mesa Adventurer.jpg
Mesa Adventurer

While I love this figure, her overt sexiness is probably an impediment to people who might otherwise be interested in a good wild west-type figure. So for those who might be attracted to a… let’s say less cinematic Cowgirl, I tried putting this figure in more typical cowgirl clothes, to see what she looked like still rocking a little cleavage, but not having her whole bare ass sticking out. And while I personally like the clothes she came with better, I think it's still a cool look for her!

Cowgirl Windswept Adventurer.jpg
Windswept Adventurer

Cowgirl Put That in Your Pipe.jpg
Put That in Your Pipe

Cowgirl Shootout.jpg
Shootout

Cowgirl Ranch Hand.jpg
Ranch Hand

Cowgirl Town Drunk.jpg
Town Drunk

Cowgirl Home Cooked Meal.jpg
Home Cooked Meal

Cowgirl Forming a Posse.jpg
Forming a Posse

Cowgirl Looking for Trouble.jpg
Looking for Trouble

Cowgirl Down on her Luck.jpg
Down on Her Luck

I really love the duster on her - your diorama shots are great! And even 'toned down' she's still such a wonderful figure.

A few more pictures of the Cowgirl – I apologize if people are tiring of seeing this figure, but I keep thinking of new poses I want to put her in. I'll stop soon, I promise.

Cowgirl Welcome to Moo Mesa.jpg
Welcome to Moo Mesa

Cowgirl Cardsharp.jpg
Cardsharp

Cowgirl Cliff Jumper.jpg
Cliff Jumper

Cowgirl Ample Protection.jpg
Ample Protection

Cowgirl Forty Niner.jpg
Forty Niner

Cowgirl Blast A Cap.jpg
Blast a Cap

Cowgirl Gold Rush.jpg
Gold Rush

Cowgirl The Great Outdoors.jpg
The Great Outdoors

Cowgirl In the Shadow of a Full Bosom.jpg
In the Shadow of a Full Bosom

Cowgirl Planeswalker.jpg
Planeswalker

Cowgirl The Woman in Black.jpg
The Woman in Black

Cowgirl Just Try Me.jpg
Just Try Me

I feel like TBLeague/Phicen continues to miss great marketing opportunities with these figures. Like, with a cow girl figure, they could've easily made it look like a super sexy take on Nancy from Sin City or Dolores from West World...heck, maybe even Drew Barrymore from Bad Girls. I just think people would be more interested if they were better at referencing more popular real actresses and/or their roles.

Back