tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ibF2HY.gif

++++++++1 :lol

Amazing work on this one... and really, these 3 dios are some of the most impressive work I've seen; can't wait to see what is next :hi5:

picture.php
picture.php
[
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The diotower is so far complete....I finished the detailing on the dockingbay 94 and added some pics with the gammy (I love that doll....). Next project..... Han and Greedo cantina booth. I know it's
done before but I think it will fit just fine with "diotower no. 2". And of course I'm thinking what to make for the upcoming must have Boba Fett....:yess:

that does look awesome all together. tower 2 huh?.............:panic:

Thanks again Dorgs. To bad I need to go to work again, I was having a really nice time building the diorama and I'm really looking forward to building the cantina booth. Now the holidays are over and it's back to to real life I guess.....little time for play...:impatient::gah:

These dioramas are so full of win!!! I'm curious - I'm guessing that the dios are modular and that you can swap them out of the tower? If so, are you going to group them thematically when you get more of them done? For example, tower 1 has 2 scenes from ANH, two from Tatooine...you could have ANH tower or a "Tatooine Moments" tower?

These dioramas are so full of win!!! I'm curious - I'm guessing that the dios are modular and that you can swap them out of the tower? If so, are you going to group them thematically when you get more of them done? For example, tower 1 has 2 scenes from ANH, two from Tatooine...you could have ANH tower or a "Tatooine Moments" tower?

I was thinking something similar, in that it's to bad SS hasn't given Empire any love. If you had two Snowtroopers instead of Sand Troopers that middle dio could be a Hoth dio, or when the bounty hunters hit yoo could swith it out with an Executor's bridge dio.

Great work though, really top notch especially the weathering and small details, they really breath life into your works.

Yep, that is the general idea...but it kind of depends on what figures SS is going to make and the financial resources I have to buy them....
Like I said, the next project is the Han -Greedo cantina booth but I'm already looking forward for a project after that.....Boba Fett!!:yess:
Going through some screencaps for ideas....

picture.php

picture.php

part of the carbon freeze chamber would be bad ass.............but whatever you decide on will be first rate regardless.......:lecture

picture.php

If Hot Toys follows up Bespin Luke with an ESB Vader, I want Sideshow to make that as an environment.

WOW must start these dios..awesome work on your shelves dutchman sir ...love love the jabbas archway ..just plain b e a utiful set up ......congrats awesome job......

Back