tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNOW it's all in the detail ...I just saw the jabba's step's thread and gonna tackle that project once i get a jabba ..wish they would rerelease jabba's throne for everyone in need of that piece ...

Well all done just need to add a light but pretty much here's my version of JABBA's steps ....A BIG THANK'S to my brother to tackle this project and mostly MR .DUTCHMAN for origial creation AND that lucas guy of course for this PROJECT ..THIS ROCKS !!! HOPE to pick UP correct figure's later on bib fortuna and jedi luke ,but for now thats the set up ...:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
Well Highlander.....that's one great diorama!:clap I guess you can pick up Bib and Luke for a nice price. Glad I've been an inspiration for you and maybe you can go further building you're own "diotower"!!:wink1:
Keep me posted on further projects!

ps how about some real sand on the stairs....looks great you know....

I can do probably not half of what you have done already so it wouldn't be right to give you tipps. But please see this as an advice, an opinion only:
Make it more sandcolourish, more dirty - Tatooine is dirty and Jabba has a belly full of frogs - he even doesn't move from his throne while doing his needs - imagine how those walls would look like.

I know it feels like when jabba 1st moved in NEW LOOK but diggin it and might change up but for now just planning on a light and saving for jabba and villians to go on top...and maybe some sand would be cool...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok, not much to see.....but I've got my own Star Wars Room!!!:panic: Picture this room pink and green, so yes, I've still got alot to do....but I'm lovin' every minute of it!! :yess:

Last edited:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and for my new room, a new collectable :clap. It's palpi with throne and I just love this dollie. Way overpriced but hey, you're a collector or you are not. Gosh, that flash is hard! much better in hand.... And I wouldn't post it here if I didn't think about an enviroment for this fellow.

picture.php

I guess I have got to crop this to fit my diotower nr. 2...

Great work on the room, very cool. Your light-up diorama shelves are really nice. Pretty impressive setup, thanks for sharing.

I do feel like we need some more close-up shots though. :D

Back