Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great - I've got a customs charge to pay despite the seller putting a low value on it. Will find out tomorrow how much. :banghead

...that looks staggering in every photo.:lol

giphy.gif

I'm about to start collecting 1/6 starting with this guy. :slap

good luck. there is a lot out there if you want to catch up. im glad im not starting out now as I would have missed out on a lot of great items.

Most figures you get after this one will be sort of an antclimax, not many figures live up to the hype like this one.

I'm mainly interested in the currently available and preorder HT and SS Star Wars line. I want so many characters it's unrealistic to collect them all as PF's.

This has been a long time coming in my collection, i got R2 today and here he is along side his buddy. Its a shame that it looks doubtful Tamashii will get around to releasing R2.

Such an iconic shelf

11076726_968362579842023_7163810836232810810_o.jpg

Us too, should be interesting to seei what sort of random figure they come up with ..........Royal mail , the only thing 'royal' is their charges
S x

Well, my customs charge wasn't too bad - just VAT and the Parcelforce fee of £8 (for what exactly?) amounting to less than £20. If the seller had marked it at the correct price it would have been almost £80 so I feel I had a lucky escape!

How badly did you get stung?

the Parcelforce fee of £8 (for what exactly?)

For better or worse, someone has to clear the package through customs. That means paperwork. Any time there's paperwork, someone gets paid. Be happy it wasn't a lawyer's paralegal filing those documents, otherwise it wouldn't have been 8 pounds, it would have been 800. ;)

BTW, customs clearance is an arcane craft, not unlike witchcraft - but not everyday normal witchcraft.

For better or worse, someone has to clear the package through customs. That means paperwork. Any time there's paperwork, someone gets paid. Be happy it wasn't a lawyer's paralegal filing those documents, otherwise it wouldn't have been 8 pounds, it would have been 800. ;)

BTW, customs clearance is an arcane craft, not unlike witchcraft - but not everyday normal witchcraft.

That's a masterclass in looking on the bright side!

I am thankful though. Because I was expecting it to be more I now feel like I've made money rather than being stung for £20 and have even been wondering what to spend my 'winnings' on!!!

Is there a cheaper, reliable US retailer to buy this from than Amazon? $360 is steep.

Back