Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Grievous could have used the Die Cast treatment. 4-LOM! Death Star Droid!

I'm temped to buy one or two of the auctions just so I can screw them afterwards. But two wrongs don't make a right and all that...

I can't understand how they can risk their feedback rating for a few hundred bucks that the buyer will get back anyway. There is no way it's worth the hassle. Doesn't fees and stuff get more expensive too if you start to rack up negatives?

Edit: I guess there was quite a bit of negatives the last year or so so my reasoning falls flat in that regard.

My wife doesn't mind plastic either, but prefers flesh. Some good friends prefer glass. You never know.

Yep, makes sense for Sideshow to speed up development of their Threepio to go with the upcoming Artoo! Lucky I got my Tamashii Nations recently for a great price. But if this new Sideshow one turns out great, I'll have to think carefully about which one I keep since Tamashii dont seem to be doing their Artoo anymore......
keep both I guess one for a new hope and one for empire or jedi
Yep, that's what I'll do, supposing SSC's is also a good rendition. No matter how nice SSC's is, though, Tamashii's is brilliant. Definitely something I'd keep even if a more 'accurate' version of 3PO is released sometime in the future.

It's a work of art, albeit one that's semi-mass-produced. You have to appreciate the good and the bad in these things and I'd never take away anything from the effort and engineering that went into it.

It's a work of art, albeit one that's semi-mass-produced. You have to appreciate the good and the bad in these things and I'd never take away anything from the effort and engineering that went into it - except those gargantuan, over-sized pistons, they really make this figure a big steaming pile of doo-doo. But that detail hardly matters to me, therefore I'll only mention it just this once.

Yup, pistons and all, this is a sweet figure.

Back