Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know... they go to the trouble of making the dome shape correct (not a half sphere) but then make the rear light blue (not yellow or lime like its supposed to be). For every step in the right direction, then take a step back.

I'd like to get those Kenny Baker legs loose -- looks like they'd fit on any R2.

I don't know... they go to the trouble of making the dome shape correct (not a half sphere) but then make the rear light blue (not yellow or lime like its supposed to be). For every step in the right direction, then take a step back.

I'd like to get those Kenny Baker legs loose -- looks like they'd fit on any R2.

The quest for the perfect R2...

Tamashii nearly always stick to their release dates.

They do most of their work with the other side of the toy business. "-Sorry we won't be able to deliver the product 'til a week after christmas" won't fly when you try to sell your product via regular store channels. Endless delays for no reason other than your own ineptness and/or just for the hell of it isn't that common there I would think. That's reserved for the idiot fringe of buyers that we all belong to unfortunately.

Got a "in preparation" notice earlier today. I should get R2 withing the next two weeks. He will arrive on my shelves before HT R2.

I might get this version or hot toys not sure yet. but for now here is my weathered up Sphero R2 and a photo of him w/ the tamashii nations threepo. IMG_0336.jpg IMG_0337.jpg

If you'll be at NYCC next week, you'll be able to pick one up at booth 1612. We will also have one on display that you'll be able to "touch and try."

Finally got mine. Solid, heavy, amazing version of R2. Blows the Sideshow out of the water. My Hot Toys is currently stateside so I'm without it to compare but this R2 is awesome.

Finally got mine. Solid, heavy, amazing version of R2. Blows the Sideshow out of the water. My Hot Toys is currently stateside so I'm without it to compare but this R2 is awesome.

Can you post pict or video? If yes great if not I understand its ok. I think i will get this one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back