Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened him up tonight and he is utterly spectacular. Got to be the top SW figure of all time. Even knowing he was die cast I wasn't prepared for how heavy and solid he is! He was freezing cold too from the delivery guy leaving the box on the door step! Put the restraining bolt on him to keep him from taking off on me. :lol Seriously if you are on the fence just get him. You truly won't be sorry. Bring on R2! :pray:

Opened him up tonight and he is utterly spectacular...
Looks like you got a perfect 3PO. Congrats, BatBrain. Can't think of any other SW figure that's been as universally praised as 3PO, once people get it in-hand (and assuming without flaws).

What is Prime?
Pay $79.00/year and in exchange Amazon gives you free two-day shipping (on most stuff) and other benefits. Unfortunately, it's only for US customers or I'd sign-up in a heartbeat. Wouldn't take long to make back the fee on shipping, that's for sure. Check it out here, Wor-Gar.

Prime members also get free video streaming of a bunch of TV and Film titles, as well as Kindle library access. Lucky sods.

Like everyone who has purchased this PERFECT rendition of 3PO has previously stated if you are on the fences, don't waste time and jump on it ASAP! HLJ has the sale which puts it at 323 roughly shipped extremely quick to the states! considering the retail on this it is well worth the price tag, one of if not the best figure in my collection, every time I go over to 3PO I am taken back by its quality!

Pete

Looks like you got a perfect 3PO. Congrats, BatBrain. Can't think of any other SW figure that's been as universally praised as 3PO, once people get it in-hand (and assuming without flaws).

Pay $79.00/year and in exchange Amazon gives you free two-day shipping (on most stuff) and other benefits. Unfortunately, it's only for US customers or I'd sign-up in a heartbeat. Wouldn't take long to make back the fee on shipping, that's for sure. Check it out here, Wor-Gar.

Thanks Invictus! Yea I should have mentioned mine has no issues. I was a little freaked out yo see the left bicep piston was popped out of place when I opened the box but host was an easy fix.

Prime is worth every penny. Been using it 3-4 years now.

Like everyone who has purchased this PERFECT rendition of 3PO has previously stated if you are on the fences, don't waste time and jump on it ASAP! HLJ has the sale which puts it at 323 roughly shipped extremely quick to the states! considering the retail on this it is well worth the price tag, one of if not the best figure in my collection, every time I go over to 3PO I am taken back by its quality!

Pete

:lecture :exactly:

Batbrain, thanks for sharing pics!

Prime is great, but I rarely NEED two day shipping, and most things have free shipping on orders more than $35, so I just wait until I have $35 worth of stuff and order with free standard shipping. The shocking thing is that I used a Prime trial membership about a year ago, then cancelled, and recently they let me use a free trial again!

Prime is great, but I rarely NEED two day shipping, and most things have free shipping on orders more than $35, so I just wait until I have $35 worth of stuff and order with free standard shipping. The shocking thing is that I used a Prime trial membership about a year ago, then cancelled, and recently they let me use a free trial again!

That's me.

It sucks though that they upped the price for free shipping from $25 to $35. PLUS they are now charging tax where I live (NJ)! We had it so great when they didn't charge tax. We bought all our Macs through Amazon, at a better price, free shipping, and no tax!

Oh, and back on topic, Threepio is fantastic. I still marvel at it every time I lay my eyes on it. If only they would make R2...:(

Back