Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, really enjoyed reading that review and the background behind the creative development of the suit. Had to laugh at the guy on OSW posting that he "skimmed over much of it" because it contained so much info "that wasn't about the figure itself" :lol and :cuckoo:

Anyone have the old Action collection Artoo with the bartender tools? Will it fit on the RAH Artoo?

Easily the best and most informative review I've read in a long while and especially so on 3PO. Hope more people take the time to go over and read it. Definitely deserves more commentary!

Yeah definitely!

I just read Wookster's review - really nicely done mate! :duff

The links are excellent too - & a damn shame about Liz Moore. :(

Yep, really enjoyed reading that review and the background behind the creative development of the suit. Had to laugh at the guy on OSW posting that he "skimmed over much of it" because it contained so much info "that wasn't about the figure itself" :lol and :cuckoo:
Yeah, hard to understand anyone having that kind of reaction to it. The information on Seiji Takahashi and Liz Moore was I thought some of the best parts. Even as a lifelong SW fan I really had no idea of their contributions (I tend to avoid behind-the-scenes stuff and just enjoy the movie as it's presented), so it was very interesting to read. Also have to give Wookster credit in that none of it reads as forced or pretentious.

Yeah definitely!

I just read Wookster's review - really nicely done mate! :duff

The links are excellent too - & a damn shame about Liz Moore. :(
Yeah, agreed. Might be neat to get a copy of her 3PO prototype photos... not sure. Like I said above, I tend to stay away from the making-of stuff but it is pretty cool.

Anyone looking for this still and wants to save a few bucks, let me know. Making room for a few statues.

How's the scale on this guy? Haven't really seen any pics comparing him to other SSC figures.

Here is mine with HT Luke.

bandaic3po4.jpg

Back