Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIX figures deep in this line already! I was expecting the Samurai Taisho Vader to be a one-and-done... I never expected SIX figures with more on the way!

I think this may replace Black Series and SHFiguarts for me. Bravo for making these, Bandai. Bravo.

MovieRealization Star Wars.jpg

I wish they would limit exclusive figures. Sandtrooper and Emperor Guard are alreay a pain to get for a reasonnable fee.

I wish they would limit exclusive figures. Sandtrooper and Emperor Guard are alreay a pain to get for a reasonnable fee.

Also, I wonder why they chose army builders as exclusives. Wouldn't it stand to reason that if you made something out of this line an exclusive, you'd make it the second version of Vader? Especially when they usually make web exclusives out of pieces they don't know will do well or not? The Royal Guard and Sandtroopers are guaranteed sellers. An alternate version of a figure we already have might not be.

I've PO Sandtrooper and Royal Guard on MH toyshop.com. And PO 2 more Stormtroopers. I'm very happy and impatient :D

@fett42 - You should go and order him again he really looks good.:D

Finally found a foe for the troopers, mcfarlane samurai wars figures.

Samurai Spawn can pass as Savage Opress with some mods.

Really happy like figuarts with a bit of futzing, the balance is there

Thank you Bandai and Tamashi Nations...You guys can do Star Wars!:yess:
I kid you not..in hand this could pass for HT quality IMO

Certain angles looks like a guy in a suit

Brilliant photos! You really show off the details of the sculpt; everything looks so clean and well-defined. After seeing everyone's impressions I'm actually more interested in this line than any of the movie-likeness figures. Disney will be pumping those out for at least the next ten years, updating old designs for the sake of selling a few hundred-thousand Black series toys every time a new movie comes out—but these feel unique, and interesting.

Back