Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Runnen, as usual.

Hope we will get some new infos releases on October 4th, for boht Meisho and Manga line.

NYCC-2019-Star-Wars-Realization-030.jpg

NYCC-2019-Star-Wars-Realization-035.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2019/10/03/nycc-2019-vehicle-voltron-and-star-wars-movie-realization-365325

Awesome news !
Really happy to see they are doing Ackbar as well.
Really suprised there are no Gamorean, Scout trooper, Amidala or Artoo though.

Good to see this line isn't dead yet. Looking forward to adding these 2 to the collection and hopefully more.

IG88 looks awesome. As does Ackbar.

But no R2..... :(

I'm not buying 3PO till I know they are making R2.

Not feeling that Ackbar at all. So we can have full-on droids, but creatures need to be humans in goofy looking helmets? No bueno.

I felt like they would do better with Gamorean Guards, Scout Trooper and Queen Amidala but good to see the line alive. Really hope we get a PO for IG soon.

I am sure they would.
Still hope for the characters you mentionned but for R2D2 as well.

What do you mean "dead" ?

They've already pumped out couple of ST figures, and now these ones and probably up for PO real soon.

I mean some weeks ago we were afraid the line could be dead, but that is just a very slow line.

However I am a bit worrying about Manga Realization line ( Marvel figures ) I do hope they will announce some new figures or preorders like Black panther.
That figures looks great

Definitely want that Black Panther fig from that Manga Realization line. I really enjoy that collection too. There are so many more characters I?d like to see them do from Marvel as well.

Back