Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll give the Kylo figure it’s dues, he looks good. The other two, not so much. Hope this scratches the itch of them making ST characters and they can get back to making the ones they’ve had the concept sketches of for years.

I hope that will persuade them to make at least another batch of vintage characters

I hope IG is the next release after the 3 ST. I don't mind the other 2 ST troopers tho. I need the Scout, Gamorean and the Queen. Hope they make more bounty hunters. I think they really fit the theme of this line

Will skip the ST in this line. I feel that modern iteration of Imperial design just doesn't blend as well with Japanese feudal style. Crossing fingers those three releases don't end up being overlooked by too many fans though as that could mean the end of the line.

I hope IG is the next release after the 3 ST. I don't mind the other 2 ST troopers tho. I need the Scout, Gamorean and the Queen. Hope they make more bounty hunters. I think they really fit the theme of this line

I would just add R2D2 and that will be perfect

Will skip the ST in this line. I feel that modern iteration of Imperial design just doesn't blend as well with Japanese feudal style. Crossing fingers those three releases don't end up being overlooked by too many fans though as that could mean the end of the line.

Hope so too...

I would just add R2D2 and that will be perfect

Yeah r2 would be nice to go with my C3po, which I didn’t think I’d like at first but love it, his fan isn’t very secure in his hand but that’s my only gripe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I said I wouldnt get the sequel trilogy figures, and there is the FO trooper in my preorder from NY along with MP-45 Bumblebee. Damn this collector life :D

Looks pretty good! Love the lightsaber!

08.jpg

Back