Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. If I was at SDCC, I would have definitely fallen into temptation and snagged proto boba.

You guys are like drug dealers. I'm easily swayed and will probably end up getting one if I see an attractive price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been pretty busy with real life things lately and didn't have much time to post news, but I've put up a new display for my collection and never had a chance to share the customized Senate Guard I made a while back. I have at least four other customization projects planned but I just need to find time for them.. The figures are a little randomly placed at the moment because I've not yet made my mind on whether I'm going to create dioramas in each unit or if I'm going for museum poses..

n144JGK.jpg

Top row left to right : Prototype Ronin Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Vader, Drummer, Archer, Royal Guard, Custom Zuckuss, Boba Fett, Custom Dengar.
Bottom row left to right : Shadow Guard, Sandtroopers (Sergeant, Corporal, Trooper), Custom Senate Guard, Custom Phasma, Death Star Vader, Custom AT-AT and Driver, Custom Death Trooper.

And here's a picture of the Senate Guard from up close.

K4ZBWge.jpg

For reference, the Senate Guards appear in the prequels and the Clone Wars series, and have either the robed and crest-helmeted look, or an armored battle-ready look, I went for a mix of both.

senateGuard3.fw.png
Senate_command02_zps69022ef3.jpg

As you can see it's mostly a blue repaint, but I resculpted the faceplate and added a ridge on the helmet for the two hair crests. Those are made from paintbrush hairs that I let dip for a long time into black polish and then cut and reshaped into rows and glued to the ridge on either side until I got the look I wanted. The rifle is the one from the Sandtrooper, seemed appropriately big.

Hope y'all like it :)

While waiting for prices to drop I made myself a protoboba of my own. Not particulary happy about this custom. The problem is with all white scheme which is unforgiving. Also I would like to do more customising towards the supertrooper concept art but did not have inspiration. The only concept art thing are the red/blue eyebrows.
Too bad photo doesnot show that parts of armor are gloss, parts are dull. Next time

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 159
Second Red Guard just arrived yesterday.. need to figure out how to arrange space to display them all !

Remaining 2x normal storm troopers and white Boba to complete the collection...for now :monkey4
20819092_10209335707739653_5915378025085255042_o.jpg

Fett family picture. Jango Fett, Clone trooper, Prototype Fett, Bobba Fett. All Side by side I really must say hats down to designers of both original SW and Movie Realization line.

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 95
I would love for them to release maybe a horse for Vader with a blanket (or whatever you call it) on it styled like a tie advanced cockpit for him to ride.

Would love to see the "Emperor" version itself, and still waiting for any news about release date of Jango and Maul though :impatient:.

Will be an expensive fall. Might skip the shadow trooper as i'll most probably focus more on Hot Toys but that Maul is a sure pick.

I'm actually not all that into his mask. It's actually covering up a much cooler looking face imo. And that shoulder armor stuff looks a bit off to me. I'm stoked to get a Maul regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back