Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody here is able to grab a spare Prototype Ronin Boba Fett at SDCC and would like to sell it, please let me know and I'll take it as long as it's a fair price. :)

Screw it, i jumped on one on eBay.

:impatient:

Still a bit too expensive for me at the moment, I'd grabbed the SDCC Sandtrooper for about 90 bucks plus shipping, but the cheapest Boba Fett on eBay is like 150+shipping.. I'm hoping as more people get their hands on it it's going to go down a bit. Otherwise it's an easy enough custom I suppose.. :(

I was distracted by the overwhelming hype from that Anakin Skywalker Hot Toys section outside :drool

..if this white Boba ends up over 130$... I'm gonna skip ( I paid 135$ for the black pad Sand Trooper last time on Amazon)

We've seen nothing new so far, just Jango Fett and Darth Maul without a release date or price announced. Safe bet to say they're next to come out though..

Anyone know if new prototypes are shown or POs announced at SDCC? (beside the proto boba exclusive).

This was all that was on display.
Protofett
Jango
Maul
Shadow Trooper

Haven't heard yet if there was/is a panel that might reveal more. Wished they would come out with something more than just variants. I like them, but getting a little repetitive looking on the shelf.

SWMR.jpg

This was all that was on display.
Protofett
Jango
Maul
Shadow Trooper

Haven't heard yet if there was/is a panel that might reveal more. Wished they would come out with something more than just variants. I like them, but getting a little repetitive looking on the shelf.

View attachment 354680

Thanks. Shadow Trooper prototype is new, even though it's just a repaint. I used to collect Gundam figures so I am used to repaints with Bandai products. Really hope to see Snowtrooper and Gamorrean Guards. The spearman should come out too given it's just a max and match of different figures parts already released.

Oooh my bad I hadn't noticed the Shadow Trooper on previous pictures.. Looks pretty cool though it's hard to see the details but it looks like a mix of Death Star Vader and a repainted trooper, doesn't seem to be a difference in height so probably not supposed to be a deathtrooper, hard to see if those goggles are dark green or black. I already have my own custom death trooper but I'll take any of these new figures, if only I could grab a SDCC Boba Fett under 200 bucks though :(

Thanks. Shadow Trooper prototype is new, even though it's just a repaint. I used to collect Gundam figures so I am used to repaints with Bandai products. Really hope to see Snowtrooper and Gamorrean Guards. The spearman should come out too given it's just a max and match of different figures parts already released.

Yeah the Spearman would be a really easy release, it's an archer without the shoulder-shield/quiver, and a spear instead of bow, that's it. The snowtrooper would be great to wrap up the trooper types, along with a scout trooper. I had an idea about making a scout trooper with a hunting hound or maybe a hunting falcon to scout ahead, not sure yet though.

Shadowtrooper is a repaint of archer with regular stormie head and death star vader torso. The first figure of the series that does nothing for me

Shadowtrooper is a repaint of archer with regular stormie head and death star vader torso. The first figure of the series that does nothing for me

Thanks for the link! I think the mid section is slightly different from Vader and the shoulder pads are smaller. Definitely could use a different head at least. They looked to be going for the armored ninja look or something with the lighter armor. I hope they use the back sword from the samurai spiderman and a different headsculpt.

Thanks for the link! I think the mid section is slightly different from Vader and the shoulder pads are smaller. Definitely could use a different head at least. They looked to be going for the armored ninja look or something with the lighter armor. I hope they use the back sword from the samurai spiderman and a different headsculpt.

Torso has to be a little different as Vader has the "control panel". Shoulder and thigh armor are the same as on archer.

Back