Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
via
Takeshi Miyagi on One Twelve Rebublic FB

Darth Maul 07.jpg

It's a shame his necklace isn't skulls. Like Sandy's in Monkey. He does look good but I really want to draw the line at OT stuff only.

Maul looks a ton better without the shiny faceplate, though it looks cool on its own so I may come up with a nice pose with it. The armor on the same tone as the robes on the thighs doesn't bother me, but the off-color waistguard and shoulderguards look odd on the outfit, may have to repaint or modify them. Anyway, nice to see this is moving forward, this line sure is taking its time :) Thanks for the pictures!

im sold, parts i dont like but overall my love for maul makes it a must. so want to see a jedi/samurai obi.

Maul is looking awesome. Hopefully info about pre orders and release date come out soon. maybe SDCC will shine some more light on it and future releases.

Love the look of the figure, and that it comes with the mask. That double lightsaber looks awesome too! Looking forward to adding this to the collection. I really hope they announce the figures from their previous concept art though (eg. GG, IG88 etc).

Great picture and also solid review on the archer. The lineup looks amazing together. I have them all but no room to display them all at once yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture and also solid review on the archer. The lineup looks amazing together. I have them all but no room to display them all at once yet.

Cheers, thanks for checking out the review! Definitely hope they dont take too long to release Darth Maul. It's very strange that they teased the Jango Fett and Prototype Boba Fett a long time ago, and still haven't formally announced them for release. Hopefully the Darth Maul is not just a tease!

Well.. Darth Maul was just simply amazing !!! Cannot wait to add him to my collection soon. Problem not enough space to displace them all, my IKEA DETOLF current already full.

..and clearly we need some Jedi..ninja !

Back