Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone with both vers of vader tell which they prefer and why? havin trouble choosing. dig the skeletal details on death star ver but kinda find that huge death star symbol on helmet top abit of over kill, perfect ver would be the death star with previous vers empire crest but cant(shouldnt) swing both so have to choose. would appreciate advice via those that have both inhand, thks!

First by far. Nicer details and no ridiculous sized head crest. Although I cheated and took the skeletal arm and put it on the first Vader creating a hybrid.

0e17c48877c76cd9c38741f87779c505_zpsqm7r2jhm.jpg

06997fb01500a277892873da0823a924_zpsbomamx6y.jpg

My girlfriend got me the Taikoyaku Stormtrooper for Christmas, and even though it's only a small amount of differences to the Ashigaru, it's a great addition. I'm not a fan of the Vader design, so I'm definitely looking forward to Maul if/when it is eventually released!

OABZRQG.jpg

Bootlegs of the Spiderman samurai are popping up

Since november all samurai figures except sandtrooper have bootleg versions.
Quality ranging from almost original to OMG-why-did-I-pay-for-this. Its like lottery :)

My girlfriend got me the Taikoyaku Stormtrooper for Christmas, and even though it's only a small amount of differences to the Ashigaru, it's a great addition. I'm not a fan of the Vader design, so I'm definitely looking forward to Maul if/when it is eventually released!

OABZRQG.jpg

Hibiki and Hibiki Whiskey :lol

Still the best medicom ever made. :clap

Quality ranging from almost original to OMG-why-did-I-pay-for-this. Its like lottery :)

Thanks for the tip, didn't realize they'd released new bootlegs. I caught a Spiderman for 20 bucks shipping included, wasn't intending to start into the Marvel line because I don't think it really makes sense with the feudal japanese reimagining, unlike Star Wars, but I always liked the design and the kusarigama weapon possibilities it allows with this grappling hook... I'll use this cheap bootleg to customize into a Star Wars figure, possibly a bounty hunter with a ninja appearance.

Hibiki and Hibiki Whiskey :lol

Still the best medicom ever made. :clap

Better than a regular name plate!

And I'd agree, it's definitely one of their best. The fact that they keep returning to previous releases and doing a more updated version, I'm really hoping that they revisit Hibiki soon.

7c664e71c438b35663ab069fce0f9d48.jpg
e259519da019afe581dc1d067fb4246c.jpg
f93c6eb76e9fe40963444c802ccb4673.jpg
e3f43dd5e5460626722060ecc136fc5f.jpg

My Bootleg Three. Obviously the real thing can't compare but I'm happy after fixing and tightening joints. Is it just the bootlegs (or my copies), or do these guys have super wide stances?

EDIT: edited
18c68d7a5eae96ee76c8fdc34f99b2ea.jpg
822b47b16cad160ca0af1e896be26288.jpg
b0cd0100ccc2598f3e6c12ec68080b0b.jpg

The spidey just "came out" though, aliexpress isn't flooded yet and that's where these things pop up. The drummer and royal guard only started appearing recently too

The spidey just "came out" though, aliexpress isn't flooded yet and that's where these things pop up. The drummer and royal guard only started appearing recently too

Yeah, the quality varies greatly. I had previously grabbed bootlegs of a Stormtrooper and Vader Death Star edition and those were sturdy and decent, with just a few nitpicks on the paint. The Royal Guard I received recently was TERRIBLE however, even after low expectations from reading on this topic from another member. One leg was snapped off at the thigh, the other leg didn't hold for long, one shoulderpad wouldn't stay on, one arm and both ankles swiveled freely.

I customized it rather intensively and applied some hot glue to fix it, but it's pretty disappointing (however since it's a bootleg you can't really complain).

I just ordered the Spidey and I hope the quality will be better.

Yeah, the quality varies greatly. I had previously grabbed bootlegs of a Stormtrooper and Vader Death Star edition and those were sturdy and decent, with just a few nitpicks on the paint. The Royal Guard I received recently was TERRIBLE however, even after low expectations from reading on this topic from another member. One leg was snapped off at the thigh, the other leg didn't hold for long, one shoulderpad wouldn't stay on, one arm and both ankles swiveled freely.

I customized it rather intensively and applied some hot glue to fix it, but it's pretty disappointing (however since it's a bootleg you can't really complain).

I just ordered the Spidey and I hope the quality will be better.
My Vader stormie and Boba all had extremely loose joints, I fixed then by bombarding them with clear paint every few days haha. They're still not perfect but ateast they stand sometimes

I have a GENUINE akazonae royal guard and ashigaru teppo Sandtrooper for sale if anyone is interested. PM me.

When you get bad bootleg Akazonae make the best of it. The lowest grade of ashigarus had partial armor and only armor was standardized, so I made one like that. I like red japanese armor. Red an blue go well together. Long Naginata is scratch built. Back banner is from taikoyaku (next customizing project). Head is Masters of the Universe Ninjor.
With this custom Star Wars went full samurai and you never go full... :)

Attachments

• WP_20170125_18_06_08_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170125_18_06_08_Rich.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 333
  • WP_20170125_18_05_52_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170125_18_05_52_Rich.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 330
  • WP_20170125_18_05_44_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170125_18_05_44_Rich.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 335
  • WP_20170125_18_05_32_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170125_18_05_32_Rich.jpg