Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped today. It should be around in a couple weeks. Heading to your written review while i wait

Great review! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine and checking ami ami daily to pre order the storm troopers!

Perfect, got mine yesterday. Nice little gift to start the holidays:yess:

where is mine :( taking to long haha :gah::gah::gah:

Ha ha, patience is the key. Chose the slow SAL option for mine to avoid customs. It shouldn't be around for another two weeks but i'm good. Plenty to enjoy til then as i got a few nice treats for Christmas.

IMG_06016.JPG

Pretty neat, but the mouth throws me off. The teeth....too human looking....they could have done some demonic or fang-like design that many masks in that era had and it would have not been such a drastic distraction for me.

Pretty neat, but the mouth throws me off. The teeth....too human looking....they could have done some demonic or fang-like design that many masks in that era had and it would have not been such a drastic distraction for me.

I guess it was a bit hard to do canine-like fangs when the top of the mouth a small due to the triangular nature of Vader's mouth piece. Here's something similar where you can see small fangs, but they didnt have rooom to do this.

af4a2962b30563837c1a3007aa2393de.jpg

Got mine for Christmas and I love it. My only nitpick is that is seems the arms may be a tad too long. Still, an A-1 figure. Can't wait for the Stormtroopers now. And what about a Boba Fett in this style? Has the potential to be very cool.

15492071063_2f5c551f17_b.jpg

Just received mine, looks amazing. Tried some different poses and stands very well on itself. Only problem for me is changing the hands.

Thx. I guess i'll see how i can handle this when mine lands home. Pegs might need some working but nothing a hair dryer can't help fixing.

Back