Talk about Bad Parenting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet nobody complaints about parents that take their kids hunting... :dunno... just because it's all "part of the plan."
You're in the wrong thread. You'll have to search for the one about how vegans are so much better than us meat eaters and how cruel we are. It's been a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
You're in the wrong thread. You'll have to search for the one about how vegans are so much better than us meat eaters and how cruel we are. It's been a couple weeks now.

Actually you're wrong, since that thread hasn't been updated since last year...

It's funny how you always come out from under the bridge to troll and don't really contribute to the forum at all... :horror
:gun

Just a joke :D

I wasn't aware that everyone hated america, I dont :dunno Who does ??

Actually you're wrong, since that thread hasn't been updated since last year...

It's funny how you always come out from under the bridge to troll and don't really contribute to the forum at all... :horror
:gun
Of course I'm a troll :rolleyes:. I don't post much besides an opinion here and there or when someone post such an asinine post that I have to reply. You're the one who is comparing a mother forcing her son to hammer his pet to death to a parent taking a child out hunting. To many, a parent and young adult going hunting together is a bonding moment and a hobby that they usually both share. You may not think I contribute to this forum but others do.

Of course I'm a troll :rolleyes:. I don't post much besides an opinion here and there or when someone post such an asinine post that I have to reply.
You don't have to, it's a choice... but I know you like the drama

You're the one who is comparing a mother forcing her son to hammer his pet to death to a parent taking a child out hunting. To many, a parent and young adult going hunting together is a bonding moment and a hobby that they usually both share. You may not think I contribute to this forum but others do.

Well you can bond with your kids pretty well doing all sorts of more crative and positive things... If you teach your kid to think of animals death as a mere twisted game...if you think that killing animals is a "hobby" for fun instead of a sick and pathetic practice, well, I guess I AM better than you... :monkey3

They will be the new upper class once 2012 passes. You'll be in line buying your food from them because they were taught the skills to survive.:gun

What's going to happen on 2012...? :dunno...
I know you're kidding... :duff

You don't have to, it's a choice... but I know you like the drama

Well you can bond with your kids pretty well doing all sorts of more crative and positive things... If you teach your kid to think of animals death as a mere twisted game...if you think that killing animals is a "hobby" for fun instead of a sick and pathetic practice, well, I guess I AM better than you... :monkey3

What's going to happen on 2012...? :dunno...
I know you're kidding... :duff
Well you have a lot bigger ego than I do. I know that. I raise my kids to be JUST LIKE ME so now you know there will be 4 more gun loving, meat eating, Republican, ****** bags for you to contend with. GO MEAT.

They will be the new upper class once 2012 passes. You'll be in line buying your food from them because they were taught the skills to survive.:gun

Edit - Oops...forgot my comment about this post. He would not be buying his food from them. He would be getting shot for getting close enough to try to buy it from them.

So how many of you all would vote to give the gov't the power to legislate who has children?

Wonder if you'll be able to get a squirrel for dinner with your MJ DVDs?:monkey5

Why would I want that?... :rolleyes:

Well you have a lot bigger ego than I do. I know that. I raise my kids to be JUST LIKE ME so now you know there will be 4 more gun loving, meat eating, Republican, ****** bags for you to contend with. GO MEAT.

Hopefully they'll know better than that...:monkey3

Edit - Oops...forgot my comment about this post. He would not be buying his food from them. He would be getting shot for getting close enough to try to buy it from them.

Oukey...:horror
EDIT: Nevermind...
:rotfl

Yet nobody complaints about parents that take their kids hunting... :dunno... just because it's all "part of the plan."

I would only complain when the child is little. I know people who take very young kids, like toddlers out with them and I just don't think it's a good idea.

So how many of you all would vote to give the gov't the power to legislate who has children?

Then we'd have kuzeh on the menu.:horror

I would NOT vote to give the gov't that power, but I do believe there needs to be some type of welfare reform whether it be caps on $$ or something else.

Then we'd have kuzeh on the menu.:horror

Well, since you're soon going to hell, I'm not worried... :monkey3

Because I don't think you'd last very long eating MJ DVDs, BRs, and CDs.:lol

Besides, under this scenario, food isn't a matter of want. It's a matter of need.

You fail at trying to be "witty", this makes no sense at all...
What are you? 11?...:monkey5
Time to really change your ways kid... :gun

Don't worry,
there's always someone to feed the Trolls! ;)
:D
I think it's funny that you are calling me a troll. Aren't you the one who came into a thread about a wack job parent making her kid kill her pet and try to turn it into your own personal vendetta against hunting and eating meat? Who's the troll?

Back