Taking a break from SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a break from SW figures,diorama's etc for about 6-8 weeks as I am doing some other projects. But never fear I will be back after the break.

Ron

no doubt you will be back with a vengeance Ron :D what other stuff are you going to be working on in the meantime?

Ron I think I remember chatting to you about the next project and I am looking forward to that so much.

Mark

Hi All

Ryan1982 - Cheers mate and I've been working on a 1/6 stop motion indy project so I'm going to be doing some more of that. I've also been watching the Thunderbirds again after 25yrs and have been doing some dio about that.

Dorgmal Snow - Hey Mark I've started that and have the ball rolling so to speak lol, it's going to pretty awesome once it complete.

Ron

Blasphemy! a break from Star Wars, you should be ashamed.:lol

Seriously though, I look forward to seeing what you got coming up.:)

I've always wanted to do a 1/6 stop motion project... never had enough figures/space/a good enough camera to do it though....

sounds like it'll be awesome, you should post links here when you're done.

I look forward to when you return to Star Wars stuff!

make sure you keep us in the loop. I've been away from Indy for a while myself, so I will try not to miss your updates in that section.

Back