Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The “wreckage” extending beyond the base sort of annoys me. Very unnecessary and makes it harder to display in a Besta which is what most folks use. Otherwise awesome piece.

Perhaps my expectations were kept in line due to the various nitpicks etc., but I have to say I'm in awe of this piece. Quite larger than I expected (looks smaller in videos for some reason). The sculpt is beautiful and the aintwork, details etc are great. The base is indeed huge! The hands are the weakest part of the whole presentation, however I have to say that they look worse in photos than they do in hand. Also: the placement of the two battery compartments is bad, as always. I won't be keeping batteries in mine. Oh and yes, the magnet that holds the top of the skull is insanely strong.

A few photos:

Last edited:
Well, the base is what makes it OK though. Took it away then it’ll be somthing... less.

It’s the same to those $1000 anime statues out there that was attaced to the base that was 10x bigger than them. Had that taken away, I see nothing but a regular $100 anime figure. I’m amazed by the way they marketed it though.

Are you trying to convince yourself? Take a step back and have a good look. Yes it will be an I inconvenience, don’t settle for 2nd rate!
Missing neck piston also and paint looks messed up on first photo.

I just realized that one of the 'head hoses' on my endo runs in front of one of the shoulder pistons instead of behind it:

tx.jpg

Does anyone know wether these hoses are removable at the head or glued in? Not a terribly noticeable issue, but ideally, I'd like to fix this.

Ah, yeah, I figured. I'm away from home right now so I can't check myself. Are they glued on both ends? Or is the end hidden inside the torso loose? Can someone check theirs?

to my friend xplosive

I still haven't got a reply from you
can u please let me know when you are able to send out the smash sideshow t800 endo
I really need this asap so I can start working on my own custom base for my t800 figure
I hope to hear back from you soon
I couldn't message you back in pvt as inbox was full
can u please let email back in pvt and let me know

cheers

taylormade

Got mine today , no major issues !
D81F085F-E432-491B-AA86-C72928DFF953.jpg
AC6F94FF-010D-4745-B21E-ECF79E541FCF.jpg
209B6699-64C6-4DAB-BA64-874D34881348.jpg

And here’s a little video:

Last edited:
Is this from T1? I’ve been exclusively Star Wars until 2 weeks ago. Then got the original Predator Maquette and the new one. Thinking a terminator item between them would be awesome. Thoughts? This will like a little tiny next to them. 28-30” tall.

Is this from T1? I’ve been exclusively Star Wars until 2 weeks ago. Then got the original Predator Maquette and the new one. Thinking a terminator item between them would be awesome. Thoughts? This will like a little tiny next to them. 28-30” tall.

It is supposed to be from T1, but it is more of a Sideshow mashup. Endo should look small next to a Pred if they are in scale.

How deep is it from front to back with that dumb extension out back? This will be sitting on top of a besta cabinet against a wall. Thanks!!

Guys I am thinking about getting this guy but I am torn between this and the Hot Toys 1/4 endo. In your opinions which one is better and more accurate?

I've had both. This is definitely the more accurate sculpt, but has a dull paint finish. I also hate the base on the Hot Toys version.

The only thing I prefer on the Hot Toys is the chrome finish.

Guys I am thinking about getting this guy but I am torn between this and the Hot Toys 1/4 endo. In your opinions which one is better and more accurate?

I don't care for this and I wouldn't recommend the HT endo either for the reasons xpl0sive mentioned as well as some have loose joints and can't hold the guns. Wait for something better if you have to have a 1/4, there are just no good 1/4 endos unless you get one customized.

Would have to agree unfortunately. The Sideshow Endo is not too bad, but just isn't worth the coin. I don't mind the pose even though a lot of people hate it, for me it falls flat in the paint department. It really only looks good in natural light. If you light it ffrom above with strong lighting like most people light up their stuff, it tends to look washed out.

Its passable, but I'm still waiting for the perfect endo in a reasonable scale. Im still hoping for Prime 1 to deliver a 1:3 endo.

Back