Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pics seem to be from the same guy. Or neither have bothered to attached the shoulder cables.

People may need some images to remind them how horrible and ridiculous chronicle endo looks like.
There are only 3 1/4 endo statues out there so far, this one is the best one.

People may need some images to remind them how horrible and ridiculous chronicle endo looks like.
There are only 3 1/4 endo statues out there so far, this one is the best one.

Very much disagree I have the original heavy ass one I prefer that over this, I also have the legendary hcg one and I also prefer that one over this one. The only one this is better than is the chronicle one, I owned that and that was by far the worst statue I ever owned other than ss man of steel pf which was horrific. BUt Idk what you are seeing in this statue that makes it look so amazing. Looks dull bad paint under bite and kind of that chronicle plastic look. But to each their own you look at it one way I look at it another. It has been a while where ss really connected with a home run on a statue these days!

I believe I have mentioned 1/4, so HCG one is not included.
The original ss 1/4 endo doesn't really have a good head skull or any sharp details, but the chrome finish does bring the whole thing up to certain level.
As to the metal material, it notoriously make the shoulder and finger joints really loose cuz the weight, not really a positive thing.

people will always defend a product they own and put down a competing product, regardless whether it's actually better or not.

This is the main reason I hate the old Endoskeleton Premium Format. This goofy a$$ head:

endoskeleton PF.JPG

I will reserve full judgement for the new Maquette until I have it in hand. Hard to tell from the crap quality pics shown so far, but the sculpt does look better than other 1/4 scale attempts so far.

people will always defend a product they own and put down a competing product, regardless whether it's actually better or not.

This is the main reason I hate the old Endoskeleton Premium Format. This goofy a$$ head:

View attachment 385987

I will reserve full judgement for the new Maquette until I have it in hand. Hard to tell from the crap quality pics shown so far, but the sculpt does look better than other 1/4 scale attempts so far.

The same reason I passed on the old 1/4 SSC Endo

The origninal SS endo is nice but yea the joints loosen up and that head has some issues lol I redid the teeth slightly on mine and the other thing is the angle of the head it is almost looking up compared to the statue. Chronicles was an ok attempt the original sculpt is really well done I have seen it. I really think the factory painted these a couple times trying to fix it, or went really heavy on the paint giving it the soft look on the finer details. This one isnt bad but I dont think its the best either. The hands for one are bad look stretched, to flat and bad detail esp on the fingers... At least judging by these early pictures. The eyes are huge and seems to be how sideshow makes it "T1" lol the bust had the same problem.

That being said without yet having this piece but having the other 2 its kinda tough to rank them. They each have pluses and minuses chronicles has bad finishing/production but is accurate to the film. The SS og endo has a nice chrome finish but horrible head and some odd purportions mostly due to the articulation which is cool but makes the joints loose over time. I am curious to see how this one compares side by side.

Last edited:
CC endo...what a mess.
A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
This new maquette, even with a few inaccurate flaws, still looks like at least a collectible instead of Asian night market kid's toy.
D.jpg

CC endo...what a mess.
View attachment 386038
View attachment 386039
View attachment 386040
This new maquette, even with a few inaccurate flaws, still looks like at least a collectible instead of Asian night market kid's toy.
View attachment 386041

cant really disagree but I think CC was more screwed by a subpar factory both in casting, cleaning and finish. Im sure sideshow was looking to go how SS's endo is coming out nice casting and even paint finish. I think a lot of CC issue is heavy paint or multiple applications. I will probably buy after some better pics come in

Chronicle 1/4 was a disaster due to them trying what turned out to be a crap factory to try and get them done faster as Toynami was dragging their feet, but that doesn't make this "best statue ever" contender, or even best 1/4 Endo. I'd take the Hot toys over this or even a repainted Chronicle endo.

Chronicle 1/4 was a disaster due to them trying what turned out to be a crap factory to try and get them done faster as Toynami was dragging their feet, but that doesn't make this "best statue ever" contender, or even best 1/4 Endo. I'd take the Hot toys over this or even a repainted Chronicle endo.
This. :lecture

Back