Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Eventhough the pose isn't scene specific I like it a lot....the 'rising up from the ashes' feeling the endo transmits is great imo.

Agreed and you certainly see that in the one promo shot where the maquette is surrounded by flames.

What huge difference in quality when you're comparing both endos...I'm shocked!(post #52)

Last edited:
The middle sketch is basically exactly the same pose as the T1 police station shootout PF. Would be silly to make a T1 endo the same. Even moreso considering it never wielded a gun.

Not everybody owns that, and this wasn't originally teased as being from T1 so that pose could still have been chosen early on.

The skull looks better than SS's previous attempts IMO. To nitpick the jawline is a bit off and it appears the maquette has more teeth than the prop? The original endo had more of a smile shape to the teeth rather than straight like the maquette. Always with the teeth lol. :horse

term-t-no-skin.jpg
the-terminator-t-800-maquette-300157-04.jpg

Liking the pose or not, SS gets to wait until inhand reviews.

All in all this is a very nice endo. Now to see what Prime 1 comes up with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, maybe people should also stop asking for a light up saber on the Kylo Ren Pf... oh wait. ;)

But his lightsaber does light up. That's how SS shows it in their marketing pics so it must light up. SS would never falsely advertise. :monkey1 :panic:

As much as I like the details and look of this I'm not sure I will grab this. Price isn't an issue it's only $50 more than the original maquette released 10 years ago. My biggest gripe is that this is not a t1 endo at all but some odd t2/t1 mash up hybrid piece. This endo displays none of the traits of the one from the first film at all.

As much as I like the details and look of this I'm not sure I will grab this. Price isn't an issue it's only $50 more than the original maquette released 10 years ago. My biggest gripe is that this is not a t1 endo at all but some odd t2/t1 mash up hybrid piece. This endo displays none of the traits of the one from the first film at all.

But also, SS's 1/4 scale endo PF had no plastic (correct me if I'm wrong!), it was metal and polystone. The whole upper body was also articulated.

I've been holding out for this, and not bothering trying to get the first PF on the secondary market. Considering the pose and the ambiguous wording around the plastic, really not sure what to do. Be interested to know the ratio of materials used to make the piece.

The material is made of is not bothering me. We know polystone is just another plastic. So polystone, resin, plastic, metal would be all ok for me, if good quality and nice chrome over it. The issue for me is the leg pose, wish it was less Spiderman

The material is made of is not bothering me. We know polystone is just another plastic. So polystone, resin, plastic, metal would be all ok for me, if good quality and nice chrome over it. The issue for me is the leg pose, wish it was less Spiderman

Agree. The legs just needs to be closed a bit more hey. I don't even care about no plasma. Oh well, the sculpts done so guess it is what it is.

I think this is one of the best Endo pose's out there! This is awesome, i have been waiting for a perfect terminator from the first movie for ages and this one is great!

I hate what they done to it in genisys so not buying collecting any genisys endos or related products as also it was the worst film all time,

This HAS a Great pose, great looks!

The waist looks a bit big, but apart from that excellent, I am getting this bad boy for sure.

Well done SS.

I think this is one of the best Endo pose's out there! This is awesome, i have been waiting for a perfect terminator from the first movie for ages and this one is great!

I hate what they done to it in genisys so not buying collecting any genisys endos or related products as also it was the worst film all time,

This HAS a Great pose, great looks!

The waist looks a bit big, but apart from that excellent, I am getting this bad boy for sure.

Well done SS.

Completely agree, he's amazing!

Back