T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't just you. I apologize. So many people did this. I was naive to think this wouldn't happen to me. Most (if not all) of the pictures were removed from my (kisielka.net) space. I'll have to be more careful. I'll reload them to a Google Picasa album for people that want to see them. Force them to download and upload them to an on-line space of their own.

Here's another one.....

T600Bust.jpg

Just saw the G4 Terminator Salvation special and in the merchandising segment they highlighted the HT figs and the Sideshow T-600 bust. They showed the T-600 bust up close and it has a chest and shoulders like the Iron Man 1:1. The guy from Sideshow said it was a direct cast from the scrren used one, soo 100% accurate. Looked really big though gonna cost some $$$. But to confirm is does FOR SURE have the chest and shoulders with it and the nameplate just says T-600 and under that it says Terminator Salvation. It is also in a later segment behind McG with the eyes lit up. Cool looking piece.

mike

Just saw the G4 Terminator Salvation special and in the merchandising segment they highlighted the HT figs and the Sideshow T-600 bust. They showed the T-600 bust up close and it has a chest and shoulders like the Iron Man 1:1. The guy from Sideshow said it was a direct cast from the scrren used one, soo 100% accurate. Looked really big though gonna cost some $$$. But to confirm is does FOR SURE have the chest and shoulders with it and the nameplate just says T-600 and under that it says Terminator Salvation. It is also in a later segment behind McG with the eyes lit up. Cool looking piece.

mike

Awesome, thanks I was hoping theyd make it larger like Iron Man.

mike

it's beautiful maaan :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

mike

https://g4tv.com/specials/videos/38189/Terminator-Salvation-A-G4-Special---May-13.html

i've just creamed my pants!!:wacky

thank you sideshow.you just made the salvation movie even cooler!:banana

What time is the newsletter out in England? i really want this after missing out on the T-800.

What time is the newsletter out in England? i really want this after missing out on the T-800.

Well when i got up to pre order She-Hulk i think they went up at 1:30am 2:00am i was up at 2:15am and they were already up so i'll be up at 1am to make sure.

Knowing my luck they will be up at 12 and i'll miss them all. :rotfl

About 2am right? i have to order one and don't want to miss out shame i have work 4 hours later but oh well :D

I'd be very surprised if it sells out straight away, it's gonna cost a lot on money, waitlist orders will definitely convert anyway m8:D I'm not stressed about ordering tomorrow lunch time, Play will get these also.

I'd be very surprised if it sells out straight away, it's gonna cost a lot on money, waitlist orders will definitely convert anyway m8:D I'm not stressed about ordering tomorrow lunch time, Play will get these also.

Yeah man you're right just me being paranoid i guess. :)

Back