T-1000 NEW PICTURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here Monday, can't wait! Be my first Sideshow fig :eek:

Standard though, I have no interest in the hook arms as that was more action sequence oriented. I would have been more interested in a long blade arm attachment. I'll get the T-800 eventually, and can't wait for Sarah. Hope we see new pics of her soon.

T-? said:
Mine should be here Monday, can't wait! Be my first Sideshow fig :eek:

Standard though, I have no interest in the hook arms as that was more action sequence oriented. I would have been more interested in a long blade arm attachment. I'll get the T-800 eventually, and can't wait for Sarah. Hope we see new pics of her soon.

I agree. I ordered the standard version but for some reason got the exclusive. I am terrified to put the hook arms on hin for fear of ruining it.

feel not bad~!
image1912.jpg

image1915.jpg

hi fellas... i've given my T-1000 M9 mags for the pouches, but i'm wondering what's supposed to go into the larger pouch? what does a cop carry with him? thanks

Handcuffs. But that pouch is waaaaaaaay to big.

Can't believe some of the issues these figures still had even after taking almost a year to get to us.

silly me! didn't occur to me that cops carry cuffs in pouches... in my mind they stereotypically hang them on their belts :lol

any 1:6 brands of handcuffs that you recommend?

I just purchased the Elite Force LAPD Gear set on ebay which includes an almost identical police uniform and belt that is superior to the Sideshow one and has more pouches, metal handcuffs and belt buckle, die-cast metal handgun, nightstick and flashlight, and a can of mace, keys, etc. The reason will be apparent soon as I needed it for my custom but I would definitely recommend replacing the Sideshow belt with that one.

That's the same set I have, Dave. Its great. Pretty much the same as the T-1000's outfit, minus the Austin badge of course.

I also replaced my belt with the LAPD one, which is exactly the same only it has a real metal buckle that won't "blast" apart when removed. The flashlight, handcuffs, etc, are also real metal. I also swapped out the pants, which fit a little more snug.

The set does come with more pouches, but the T-1000 only had the 5 that came with the SS figure -- the holster, the ammo pouch, the handcuff pouch, the walkie/holder, and that ring/hook dead center on his backside which is a flashlight or baton holder. At least you can actually include handcuffs and ammo in the correct pouches now.

My first Sideshow fig came yesterday, T-1000!

Great figure but boy, a ***** to pose right and get those bullet hits where I wanted them and having to get the little pieces from behind the clothing when they fell off. Plus making the white tshirt not look so much like a turtleneck. I do wish he had his blade arm attachment, make a nice accessory set along with some other weapons for Sarah and 800. The needle finger is great though, though I was nervous as hell trying to take the left hand off. But overall, think its awesome and look forward to picking up the T-800 and Sarah eventually.

Question though, is the 1000 supposed to have 4 or 5 buttons going down his shirt? Mine had 4, but it kinda looked like one was missing as in it fell off somewhere because there was a loose thread.

Thanks for ruining my day... I was going to try and answer your button question and noticed that mine also has the loose thread and missing button!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-? said:
My first Sideshow fig came yesterday, T-1000!

Great figure but boy, a ***** to pose right and get those bullet hits where I wanted them and having to get the little pieces from behind the clothing when they fell off. Plus making the white tshirt not look so much like a turtleneck. I do wish he had his blade arm attachment, make a nice accessory set along with some other weapons for Sarah and 800. The needle finger is great though, though I was nervous as hell trying to take the left hand off. But overall, think its awesome and look forward to picking up the T-800 and Sarah eventually.

Question though, is the 1000 supposed to have 4 or 5 buttons going down his shirt? Mine had 4, but it kinda looked like one was missing as in it fell off somewhere because there was a loose thread.

If you read through the posts in this thread you will find all the answers with pictures on all you need to get this figure looking right...

Heh, ok then, I guess mine isn't the only one with the button thing then. Guess no worries then, must be all like that.

As for how he looks, no problems in the end. I got him how I like, just took some work. And took his hand off using the good ol' hairdryer method.

Back