• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sword of Eowyn Untied Cutlery (UK Only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matner77

Super Freak
Reaction score
The sword of Eowyn by Untied Cutlery.
The sword is in excellent condition as is the display plaque. Instructions are included. The box is in overall good condition; although it does have some scuffing around the edges due to storage.
Reduced from £100 to £85.00 or willing to trade for either of the following as a straight swap

1. Untied Cultery Sting & scabbard (LOTR edition with Elvish script)
or Bilbo Baggins Bust by Sideshow

Both must be in excellent condition, although I don't mind if the boxes have some wear.

Due to the weight I'll either have to use Royal Mail special delivery at £24.50 or Parcelforce 48, which will probably be around £15.00. I'm not sure of the exact weight.

Payment via paypal or cash on collection; if you are willing to travel.
This sale is for UK collectors only (sorry international collectors) due to the cost of shipping such a large heavy item and to be honest I'm not sure about the issues & regs of sending a weapon overseas.

SAM_0814576x1024_zps72ad0be6.jpg

SAM_0815576x1024_zps187096e8.jpg

SAM_08161024x576_zpsd8bc765d.jpg

SAM_08171024x576_zpse18ca2ee.jpg

Last edited:
Hi thanks. I just need to reach 100 posts. On 60 currently. A new member has shown an interest but I haven't heard from them in 10 days

Back