**SwampYack's Collection**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: **SwampYack's Collection** This ain't no middle of the mall **** !!

I love that Gambit!

Man your SOA collection is coming along great dude! That's a nice sculpt, I can definitely see Ron Perlman. Can't wait to see this all painted up!

Man your SOA collection is coming along great dude! That's a nice sculpt, I can definitely see Ron Perlman. Can't wait to see this all painted up!

Thanks, I have to admit i am not that motivated to get them painted right now. Might just sell them as is and take a little vacation from building SOA figures.

Great collection man, especially those jackets, really well done. Whom did you commission them from ?

:yess: Love this figure and the update! Great pick up my dude! Iminime really knocked it out the park! Especially with Daryl this fig is spot on likeness

Daryl looks great! are the clothes from iminime? I'm tryna find better clothes for mine.

Love the bandit look for Daryl..you have the first season 4 version of Daryl I've seen on the boards.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

:yess: Love this figure and the update! Great pick up my dude! Iminime really knocked it out the park! Especially with Daryl this fig is spot on likeness

Yes, iminime did a great job. I cant wait for the sheriff uniform rick.

Daryl looks great! are the clothes from iminime? I'm tryna find better clothes for mine.

Yes, the head and clothes are from iminime. The clothes are very nice. I heard there are full figures left...maybe you should ask if they would sell you a clothing set.

Love the bandit look for Daryl..you have the first season 4 version of Daryl I've seen on the boards.

Thanks, i like his bandit look too. now i need some finger less gloves.

Good looks, I'll look into it. Have you seen the new WGP head? looks good if your going for the S4 look.

Good looks, I'll look into it. Have you seen the new WGP head? looks good if your going for the S4 look.

I did see it and it looks fantastic....I am seriously thinking about it. If I can get a new style cross bow I will probably get the wgp head too.

Can anyone throw up a link to the new WGP sculpt? I haven't seen it yet.

Cool thank you! Is this final? And you can take it down I saved it lol

Cool thank you! Is this final? And you can take it down I saved it lol

Not sure. I messaged WGP and they said they were getting a few in this week but there was a chance they were a bit oversized if I remember correctly. Because I asked for a pic of it painted and on a body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back