• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SW/LOTR/DEAD & Jason Bust For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, more to sell... clearing out some of the collection to make way for masks and other stuff. Here is my list...Offers acceptable for anything, just ask.

First up, and I have this one on Ebay.. but will cancel the auction for anyone here. It's my Part IV Jason Bust, painted and finished by me. Will sell it for what I paid for the blank, plus shipping. $300 shipped US.

Fullscalebusts023.jpg

Also selling a one of a kind item. This is the SSC Obi-Wan from Ep IV, but with the unused Andy B. sculpt. I also will include the box and all his stuff as well as the Trevor sculpt he came with. SOLD

DSCN4013.jpg

DSCN4014.jpg

Next up is the standard SSC Anakin figure, with all of his stuff. But no box. Asking $50 shipped for him. I also fixed the lips on this one, as well as the eyebrows. It's kind of an important item, the official first touch up I ever did on a figure was this one. It got me started here at this site.

DSCN2599.jpg

Also selling my repainted and reworked Dead Santa figure, with box and all his stuff. Asking $80 shipped

DSCN5206.jpg

DSCN5212.jpg

DSCN5207.jpg

And also selling an Aragorn figure, loose with all his stuff.. no box. Asking $40 shipped for him.

Last edited:
Damn, I want that bust.

But I want my other stuff! hehe

And I also want you to fix something for me.. a Loki axe.

:lol I WILL have pics for you this week Eli, I'm working on trying to make your Joker special and cool... it's been holding me up a bit.

And PM replied to, MeguiarsEM! Obi PENDING!

I love you paint job on the Dead Santa. If I didn't already have him I would be sending you a PM now! :rock

Thanks guys! And I have NO idea.... expensive items tend to sit, I know how it goes. This is a STEAL for this bust though, it sells painted for $400+ from MMFX. So this price is just a smidge over the price of an unpainted blank. So you get a paintjob basically for free. :lol

That bust is amazing...And that Santa Zombie is one of your best blood effect ever on a figure,Josh.

Bump! These figures will go to Ebay come Monday if nobody buys them here. The bust is relisted already there, so if anyone is interested let me know... It has 10 watchers so far, somebody is bound to bid.

Back