SUPERNATURAL Jensen Ackles Sam... in progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Dean head and you can't go wrong with it. People comment on his accuracy regularly. I'll inevitably get Sam but I always like to hear what others think in hand. Can't wait to complete the set.

Well, I'll get this pair and I have Rocco's Winchesters too. I haven't painted them yet, but they look awesome too and frankly, I'm torn on which will be my final choice... Both are so great!

Pics or link. I don't remember them. I have WSP Dean,Sam,Bobby and Cas.

You mean pics of Rocco's?

He can't post them here apparently. I had emailed him to know if he would tackle the bros, and told me he already had but couldn't post them. But he PMed me the pictures and I ordered. I can PM them for you if that's what you're asking, or you can contact him directly. He usually replies within the day.

Spoke with them about the funky eye and they said that would be fixed on the final head. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. Can't wait. Really hope they do a Bobby since that's a figure I'm working on now. lol

Got it but the body I have the current clothes on is neckless. It matches up well with Dean.

Back