SUPERNATURAL Jensen Ackles Sam... in progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't do it. Dean is a good sculpt for under 40$ painted. Sam would be the same. Can't spend 70$ a pop unpainted-to much going on in real life.

Can't do it. Dean is a good sculpt for under 40$ painted. Sam would be the same. Can't spend 70$ a pop unpainted-to much going on in real life.
my sentiments exactly damn I had everything ready just need the head sculpt
oh well I cant do 70.00

Not sure if there's confusion here. These are two different heads from two different artist. This one I guess is still coming and will be fully painted like Dean if in not mistaken. I have the Dean and I'm waiting on this one too. The other is from Sculptor, who I consider a friend and a great artist. His will be unpainted. So this one will be under (around) $50 and fully ready to go. The others $70 plus painting from your favorite painter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not sure if there's confusion here. These are two different heads from two different artist. This one I guess is still coming and will be fully painted like Dean if in not mistaken. I have the Dean and I'm waiting on this one too. The other is from Sculptor, who I consider a friend and a great artist. His will be unpainted. So this one will be under (around) $50 and fully ready to go. The others $70 plus painting from your favorite painter.

Sculptor is Rocco. His will be 70 each and not painted.

The other previewed here is from whoever did dean... Likely to cost $40ish painted.

I'm dishing out the extra cash because roccos/sculptor is doing nothing but home runs with his digital sculpts. See a sample here. Paint by 8bitcommando
d37c5f3c7a3de84d03c77098921d0c70.jpg

Over here.

No confusion, which is why I pointed out the price difference and paint up. This thread has been about the fully completed sculpts that are being sold via Ebay. Sculptor is awesome, I have his 'Explorer' sitting on my Henry Jones from SS. The current Sam that is shown in the first post is what a fw of us are waiting for. It will most likely match size and skin tome of the Dean sculpt.
Cost is an issue-70$ for two painted sculpts or 140$ plus 100$ for two sculpts. Don't get me wrong, Sculptors sculpts will be killer and I believe better that what we will get from factory painted sculpts but for the price I need to stay with these.

No worries. ☺
But people cross promoting in other threads can confuse people. I know Roccos will be amazing.

Not soon enough. I believe that someone posted that there would be Supernatural figures produced so that could be an issue with the sculpt being made.

There might have been a hint that the sculpt being made of Sam may be connected to the lic. figs. I can't say with any real answer as it was a few months ago.

yeah but honestly ive heard for years now that they were going to make licensed supernatural figs? been how many years now sense show aired? I chose Rocco to make the Winchesters because I honestly be leave he will produce the best sculpts of the brothers yet! But your right cost is a little high but I see people dropping over a 100.00 for other way mass produced characters so its personal interest imo. Remember Sculpters will be a limited run while the ones sold on ebay anyone can get.

Yep, Sculptors will be the top on the hill on these. Most of his sculpts I've seen have so much life in them.

1/6 scale figures for this show have been "in the works" since season 2. One of the reasons they never happened is because the rights keep bouncing back and forth between different companies, rotting way in a legal contract.

Toylover's Dean is ridiculously accurate and I'm sure his Sam will be when it drops. My Dean figure gets more comments than most of my hot toys. lol

sorry I am confused
is the toylover the prepainted 40 quid one or the unpaited 70 quid one ??

Back