Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the hell did I not know of the mere existence of this awesome thread!?

There's a very special surprise waiting for 10 die-hard Supernatural fans right now, in the sale section. I've just received my finished Samulet replicas and only have 10 amulets remaining. Limited to only 20 pieces, don't miss out!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133698&highlight=supernatural

That is pretty awesome.

As for October it can't come fast enough ...:impatient:

That is pretty awesome.

Thanks guys! The reason it looks so damned incredible is because it's a Sean Dabbs creation. The guy's a top notch sculptor, one of the best I've had the privilege to work alongside. Be assured, a whole lot of work from the both of us went into getting just right, and it really is!

I happen to have a real knack for predicting storylines for both television and cinema, ultimately ruining all hope of me sitting back and enjoying some good TV. If none of these things transpire I will eat my metaphorical hat!

Premise for season 10; angels fallen and Sam and Dean must undo what can "never be undone" with the help of some new quasi-angel pals and a particularly useless Cas, who will become a lot more sullen. Abbadon, challenges Crowley for the reins of Hell and so Crowley must put his loathing of the Winchesters aside, in order to overthrow the *****; que some choice banter between Crowley and Dean. Metatron should be able to point the boys in the right direction, but I don't see him featuring too heavily in the "main" story. Will Sam sacrifice himself and complete the Demons trials? We will see.

Just a theory, but I propose the amulet is back next season! I have a good feeling it will make a surprise resurgence; having a very important role at some point in the season.

Last edited:
I wouldn't even say he was partially cured, more like he experienced a brief lapse in his supreme wickedness, attaining a temporary state levity, in which Crowley was able to repent for his sins. To what end this moment of clarity affected the Crowley we all love to hate, remains to be seen. I do however think we will see some minor changes to Crowley's demeanour during this coming season. Either way, it only adds to the plausibility of Crowley teaming up with the Winchesters.

I think we will be seeing a whole lot more or less or these "tablets", depending on which direction they take. Is anybody else of the mind that these are the tablets given to Moses by the G O DD? Not the commandments, I'm pretty sure he was given tablets, as in plural. Then again I'm not sure, being the staunch atheist that I am. *Dust in the wind* - que solem tear rolling down cheek.

And I seriously hope they kill Kevin, and soon. Perhaps even in the first episode, even.

I really want to see them kick her ***. That being said, seeing Booger take control of Angel Land was awesome.

I literally caught up on this show in four months, from season one until current, I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms lol, Hot Toys need to hurry up already and make us some 1/6 figures I need a mini Dean and Castiel in my collection ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

So, on my quest to find the new promo, I found this little ditty from SDCC:
[ame]https://youtu.be/eXdUQVw62Qw[/ame]

As well as this from iTunes:
[ame]https://youtu.be/qtBrAyun7cc[/ame]

...and, I think, finally, the Teaser for the premiere:
[ame]https://youtu.be/P6HGv85h4-k[/ame]

I wouldn't even say he was partially cured, more like he experienced a brief lapse in his supreme wickedness, attaining a temporary state levity, in which Crowley was able to repent for his sins. To what end this moment of clarity affected the Crowley we all love to hate, remains to be seen. I do however think we will see some minor changes to Crowley's demeanour during this coming season. Either way, it only adds to the plausibility of Crowley teaming up with the Winchesters.

I think we will be seeing a whole lot more or less or these "tablets", depending on which direction they take. Is anybody else of the mind that these are the tablets given to Moses by the G O DD? Not the commandments, I'm pretty sure he was given tablets, as in plural. Then again I'm not sure, being the staunch atheist that I am. *Dust in the wind* - que solem tear rolling down cheek.

And I seriously hope they kill Kevin, and soon. Perhaps even in the first episode, even.

Whaaa???? Kevin. Is. Awesome! :rock

I saw Death in that preview and that's all I needed to see. S9 will already be awesome. Done deal. Make it so. Put this down for the record books. BAM!!! :rock

Going to meet J and J soon. :rock

Greatest. Day. Of. My. Life.....probably not. :lol But definitely a memorable one, I hope.

Back