Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I just saw what I saw. Wowey. Wow. Wow. Wow.

They went there with a last-minute 'curve ball.'

Great finale. Best in a long while.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this the moment those credits rolled:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
OMG! Do you mean I might actually have to start watching this show again!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, won't be able to resist getting a little caught up and tuning in next year, now.

Last edited:
I absolutely loved Mark Sheppard in this one. The way Crowley addressed the camera "it's so...expected." That made the episode for me. Return to form Supernatural; total return to form.:clap

I absolutely loved Mark Sheppard in this one. The way Crowley addressed the camera "it's so...expected." That made the episode for me. Return to form Supernatural; total return to form.:clap

I loved that.....the writers owned the fact that, to me as a super fan in prior years, they have seemingly been playing it too safe. perhaps I am way over reading into this one line, but I almost screamed like a school girl in that moment

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep great episode indeed.

:clap

I'm going through withdrawals....:lol

Next season will definitely have much more 'steam' moving forward, IMO.

Yes, it was. I just hope they follow through with this whole "Dean" thing. I remember when Season 6 ended and I was thinking "holy ****," and then they wound up wrapping the whole "Cas is the new god" thing in one episode and making way for tricky **** and the ****** Leviathans.

Yes, it was. I just hope they follow through with this whole "Dean" thing. I remember when Season 6 ended and I was thinking "holy ****," and then they wound up wrapping the whole "Cas is the new god" thing in one episode and making way for tricky **** and the ****** Leviathans.

Yeah, hope it lasts more than a few episodes than just a 'one and done.' Lots of potential here. Hope they don't screw it up.

I just read the other day that the cast will be a SDCC again for a panel. Looking forward to a little something thrown our way.

I've been out of the loop after S5, but been buying the box set still. how are
The brothers doing nowadays and would S10 be the final one?

Thanks,
Rich

If you've been buying the box sets, then, perhaps, you should probably just watch and see for yourself, rather than having us spoil it for you.:D

I was reading about the SDCC panel with the cast/crew. I'm excited about this upcoming season. Should be a good one. I read that the CW will play an hour-long retrospective on Monday, followed by the premiere on Tuesday.

Back