Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Winchester is da man. They need to give us some closure by having Silk Spectre tell the Winchesters she's their sister.:lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I might stop watching the show if that happened.....

Nah. Who am I kidding? I'd still watch. :lol

You'd still watch, but every glass tower on Mars better quiver in fear of your Jupiter-like rage.:lol

:lol :lol :lol :exactly: :exactly:

And if the story makes just ONE wrong move.....

tumblr_m8q34cjR5f1qd90gl.gif

:rotfl

So I saw this piece of awesomeness to be given out at SDCC and the question is....

WHO WILL GET ME ONE!?!??!?!

Pictures courtesy of superherohype.com:

bag9.jpg

bag-10.jpg

As cool as that is, I actually like the 60's Adam West Batman one better. The Andy Warhol-esque Cesar Romero Pop Art border around the pic of Batman and Robin just wins it for me.:lol

I'm not a big West Batman fan (like it all though), but yeah, that does look pretty cool. I agree! Don't know how I missed this one. :rock

They actually listed that one, and the Flashpoint one separately, for some reason. I think they just grouped Arrow and the other DC stuff in with the WB TV shows, which makes sense.

I'd like to pick one of these up on eBay, but then I realized what the heck will I do with it. :lol

Maybe to care stuff around at local conventions, but those are far and few between.

Accessorize. "Are you a budding corporate headhunter? Are you willing to work your way to the top? Do you want your work to reflect who you are, in both quality and appearance? Then, use your newly acquired Supernatural tote bag, instead of a bland briefcase, to be the vessel for your blood, sweat, tears, and memos. Remember, wear Sam and Dean, while you rise like ****."

Accessorize. "Are you a budding corporate headhunter? Are you willing to work your way to the top? Do you want your work to reflect who you are, in both quality and appearance? Then, use your newly acquired Supernatural tote bag, instead of a bland briefcase, to be the vessel for your blood, sweat, tears, and memos. Remember, wear Sam and Dean, while you rise like ****."

I'm sold. :lecture :lol

Yep, I think they'd be cool to keep, just as memorabillia. They might not be too useful, and they might just sit there, but they look cool as hell, and I'd rather have one than not. My favorite is the 66 Batman one, with Arrow in second place, and Supernatural in third, as far as the designs go.

Yep, I think they'd be cool to keep, just as memorabillia. They might not be too useful, and they might just sit there, but they look cool as hell, and I'd rather have one than not. My favorite is the 66 Batman one, with Arrow in second place, and Supernatural in third, as far as the designs go.

I'm going to a Supernatural convention in September, so if I can score one by then, I might parade it around. :lol

The 66 Batman one is pretty sharp, I'll admit. I do like it a lot.

Yep. There's too much hype, now. It would be such a massive tease to get everyone pumped with all of this product, etc. and not deliver the main event.

Back