Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. If he comes back, I'm like the Pointer Sisters (I.e. so excited, and I just can't hide it; I'm about to lose control and I think I like it), but, if he doesn't, I'm content in knowing that he went to a better place; he certainly earned it. That's one thing that surprises me, though; the Winchesters seem to think that they're destined for hell, and I really don't see why. They're honestly pretty stand up guys. I thought the same of their dad, as well. I like to think that, maybe, John made it up above after his great escape from the pit. We never really found out what happened to him after he wrestled yellow eyes, and, since the demon he sold his soul to got ganked, maybe that was like his "emancipation" allowing him to ascend to greener pastures.

Yeah, I'd like to think that they're destined for Heaven as well, but with the way they've shaken things up in Heaven and Hell, maybe Purgatory is a better fit? :dunno :lol

And yeah, as for John, I think he's in Heaven, but they never really addressed it specifically. If they don't bring him back for at least a moment, in time for the series finale, I'll be a little pissed.

And on a side note, has anyone seen all of the commercials lately for SPN on the CW? It's a just commercial hyping up how good Supernatural is (the kind where they say "E!Online says 'blah, blah, blah....'").

Not that I'm complaining, but the whole thing is a bit random. The season is long over, but the marketing is still out in force.

Hopefully, that's a good thing though.

Yeah, I'd like to think that they're destined for Heaven as well, but with the way they've shaken things up in Heaven and Hell, maybe Purgatory is a better fit? :dunno :lol

And yeah, as for John, I think he's in Heaven, but they never really addressed it specifically. If they don't bring him back for at least a moment, in time for the series finale, I'll be a little pissed.

They really aren't doing it to mess with the Angels, though. If anything, if think that God (if he returns) would pull the Winchesters out of hell at some point and put them in the 5-star resort that is Heaven. Bottom line is that, in his absence, Sam, Dean, and Cas have pretty much been the only ones to actually put a lid on things and keep them from going totally ape (Cas did have that "I'm the new God" moment, but that really wasn't him/it only happened because he tried to do something good). I wonder if we'll ever get to see God. Do you still think it's Chuck?

And on a side note, has anyone seen all of the commercials lately for SPN on the CW? It's a just commercial hyping up how good Supernatural is (the kind where they say "E!Online says 'blah, blah, blah....'").

Not that I'm complaining, but the whole thing is a bit random. The season is long over, but the marketing is still out in force.

Hopefully, that's a good thing though.

They probably want to go through the series again before the new season starts. The ads are to remind people of how good the show is once season 7 starts.:lol

Supernatural SDCC panel will be held on Sunday this year. Hopefully, we get some details on S9!

We got so behind on this one. We watch a lot of shows. We did get back into season 6 though, which is where we left off. So we will catch up. So far the episode I LOVED was Bobby's. 'Weekend at Bobby's."

We got so behind on this one. We watch a lot of shows. We did get back into season 6 though, which is where we left off. So we will catch up. So far the episode I LOVED was Bobby's. 'Weekend at Bobby's."

You need to get on that!!!! :lecture

This show has still got 'it.' :rock

Here's a synopsis of what will be going down at SDCC (cited from superherohype.com):

Supernatural Special Video Presentation and Q&A

Series stars Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th [2009]), Jensen Ackles (My Bloody Valentine 3D), Misha Collins (Ringer), and Mark A. Sheppard (Battlestar Galactica), along with executive producer Jeremy Carver (U.S. version of Being Human) return to Hall H to answer questions from the audience about what's in store for the ninth season of this exciting series. Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, as well as a portion of the special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Eighth Season DVD and Blu-ray release, in stores September 10. The ninth season of Supernatural will premiere this fall in its new Tuesday nighttime period at 9/8c on The CW. The series is produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television.

I don't think so, but we'll probably get a bit of footage, and, most likely, there will be panel descriptions. I hope I get to go to SDCC someday before the show ends.

They really aren't doing it to mess with the Angels, though. If anything, if think that God (if he returns) would pull the Winchesters out of hell at some point and put them in the 5-star resort that is Heaven. Bottom line is that, in his absence, Sam, Dean, and Cas have pretty much been the only ones to actually put a lid on things and keep them from going totally ape (Cas did have that "I'm the new God" moment, but that really wasn't him/it only happened because he tried to do something good). I wonder if we'll ever get to see God. Do you still think it's Chuck?

They probably want to go through the series again before the new season starts. The ads are to remind people of how good the show is once season 7 starts.:lol

At this point doesn't it kind of have to be. Plus God hiding in plain site where He could influence the boys would make sense.

I need to catch up on this show. i have not seen any episodes since the end of season 5.

If I remember correctly john is still in hell,they referenced him in one of the later seasons when dean finds out he broke the first seal,they mentioned that they thought it would be john to come off the rack and torture someone but he never did,dean was the one who broke first and broke the first seal.so I assume that john is still there.

If I remember correctly john is still in hell,they referenced him in one of the later seasons when dean finds out he broke the first seal,they mentioned that they thought it would be john to come off the rack and torture someone but he never did,dean was the one who broke first and broke the first seal.so I assume that john is still there.

They also said that, in Hell, time passes a lot longer than on Earth. Which means that, for all the time he was gone between the end of season 1 and season 2, that could've been quite a bit of time for them all to get acquainted. John was out of hell at the end of season 2.

They also said that, in Hell, time passes a lot longer than on Earth. Which means that, for all the time he was gone between the end of season 1 and season 2, that could've been quite a bit of time for them all to get acquainted. John was out of hell at the end of season 2.

Yeah, bats is on it. Pretty much what he said.

I think you're referring to S4 when Dean was torturing Alastair. Alastair was noting that he could never get John to 'crack' under the torture (trying to get John himself to torture someone in Hell aka breaking the first seal), in the 100+ years when he was in Hell. As bats said though, John escaped Hell in the S2 finale and disappeared into a white light (presumably Heaven.) He definitely escaped from Hell though.

Yeah, bats is on it. Pretty much what he said.

I think you're referring to S4 when Dean was torturing Alastair. Alastair was noting that he could never get John to 'crack' under the torture (trying to get John himself to torture someone in Hell aka breaking the first seal), in the 100+ years when he was in Hell. As bats said though, John escaped Hell in the S2 finale and disappeared into a white light (presumably Heaven.) He definitely escaped from Hell though.

Oh,ok.I forget the early seasons,I'm gonna have to rewatch them.I thought he meant he was still tourturing john but what you posted does sound right.

Oh,ok.I forget the early seasons,I'm gonna have to rewatch them.I thought he meant he was still tourturing john but what you posted does sound right.

Either way, I hope they give us more closure on his arc. They did a good job as-is, but.....c'mon. Who doesn't want to see more John? :lol

John Winchester is da man. They need to give us some closure by having Silk Spectre tell the Winchesters she's their sister.:lecture

Back