Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk came back for revenge against everyone (though it was the illuminatis fault) for being sent into space like an animal. His new planet, Sakaar, was destroyed along with his new family.

Yeah, I knew that. I was wondering if there was an event before WWH that made him more powerful.

He had PLENTY of fuel and motivation to beat the livng hell out of anything that moved. Superman doesn't have any reason like that. His planet was blown up when he was a little baby
What kind of extreme emotional connection could he have to krypton without having to be reminded of what happened there, or see the disaster through "visions"?

I wasn't talking about Krypton. Lois, Jimmy, the rest of his friends?

Once again, If Hulk can beat someone like Thor BEFORE his more recent WWH form and The Sentry afterwards, how on earth can anyone think he can't beat Superman? Perhaps people think Thor and The Sentry are characters with Batman/Nightwing level strength?

I didn't know Hulk beat Thor before WWH. That seems a bit much if you ask me. As I've already said many times he's still human. However, Thor is god yes? Well, Darkseid is also a god.

Umm, if i recall, the whole Death and Return of Superman storyline was completely ridiculous just like the clone saga from Spiderman.

The Clone Saga, yes, but the Death of Superman and The Reign of the Supermen were very good. The stories after the real Superman's return were crap.

Hulk is simply more willing to take a life, or kill someone before Superman ever would. When was the last time Superman punched someone so hard they exploded into tiny chunks of meat? Just ask Deadpool how that feels.

Just because he's willing to take a life doesn't mean he could beat Superman.

And Deadpool is a bad example. The writers do that because he can come back anytime they want him to. When's the last time Hulk punched Captian America or Spiderman that hard.

Last edited:
I cannot believe you mentioned that from the movie :slap. Turning the earth in the opposite direction wouldn't reverse time at all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go pick up the new Nightwing, Spiderman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Justice League books from my comic shop today :)

IF Hulk did it, the Marvel fans would be using the feat. :lol

Silver Age Superman can fly at the near the speed of light. Hulk can't overcome that. Hulk beat.

I'm bookmarking this thread as reference. I can always come back to it and click on the results and see who the dumb people are. A lot of usual suspects already under Hulk.

edit: I remember reading several comics back in the day where Hulk was killed. I don't remember all the details but I know I remember Cable killing him once, I think maybe Deadpool killed him once, Thor killed him once for sure. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual 1997

Gladiator, Marvel's basic equivalent to Superman, is unbeatable as long as he has his confidence. In the annual, a villain from outer space has disguised himself as the newly discovered son of Bruce Banner. When Gladiator comes to get him, the Hulk, not knowing the boy is an alien, fights Gladiator. The two fight hard against each other until Gladiator uses eye beams and blows a hole in the Hulk's chest, all the way to his heart. With the beams still hitting him, the Hulk walks up to Gladiator and blocks the beams, causing Gladiator to get feedback and collapse. The Hulk throws Gladiator into a nuclear plant, causing him even more pain. He then continuest o beat Gladiator up with no resistance.

During World War Hulk, every hero put aside their differences to try and stop ol' Greenskin from destroying the human race with his fury. There was no holding back from anyone, including the Human Torch, who let loose his strongest blast, the nova burst. And, as usual, all that did was make Hulk more angry…

Again I just say that to say Superman beats Hulk with no problem is a bit of wishful thinking. Hulk would have a hell of a time beating Superman also. But the fact that Superman got beat by doomsday and the Hulk has beaten the Sentinal, Gladiator and Thor makes me think that perhaps Hulk might have the advantage.

The following is actually a one shot Hulk story. Also Hulk has taken ahold of Thor's hand and not the Hammer itself. Hulk is not worthy of the Hammer. But I do believe that Superman would be.

hulkletthebattlebegin01.jpg

hulkletthebattlebegin01.jpg

Last edited:
Kal seems to have found enough motivation here:

Whoops.:wave

Well apparently we are not allowed to count those Hulk vs Superman issues because they are not offical. Otherwise I could show things like Hulk breaking Supermans grip and tossing him into space or the fate of the battle being in doubt because the Hulk keeps getting more angry.

Plus the issue you are talking about is the Superman beating professor Hulk. And I will say that Supes beats Prof. Hulk any day of the week.

Superman didn't get beaten by Doomsday. It was pretty much of a draw the first time around and every time Doomsday has shown up since, Superman has defeated him.

Superman has too many powers, is invulnerable, is equal to or stronger than the Hulk in strength, can fly and is much, much, much faster. That all adds up to Superman defeating Hulk.

Jaws. You seem to forget you are talking about the Byrne Superman with Doomsday not the Silver Age Superman who would be facing WWH. No one and I mean no one beats Silver Age Superman. Just not going to happen.He was to smart and far to strong. He would always find a way to beat any challenge.

Jaws. You seem to forget you are talking about the Byrne Superman with Doomsday not the Silver Age Superman who would be facing WWH. No one and I mean no one beats Silver Age Superman. Just not going to happen.He was to smart and far to strong. He would always find a way to beat any challenge.

Thats because Superman never fought THE HULK!!!!:):):):)

Ok. So Silver Age Superman would beat Batman..Right??

I am being a wise guy here. I just know that I have seen lots of Supes vs Batman and People seem to think that would be a better/longer battle then S vs H.

Last edited:

Exactly. The Silver Age Superman could juggle planets just as simply as we move chest pieces.

The following is actually a one shot Hulk story. Also Hulk has taken ahold of Thor's hand and not the Hammer itself. Hulk is not worthy of the Hammer. But I do believe that Superman would be.

Superman is not worthy of the hammer. The only way he could use it is if Thor gave him permission, which has happened.

The only person in DC who's been able to flift the hammer is Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back