Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what versions of Dupes and Hulk are we talking about?

The most powerful version of each.

For Superman that would without a doubt be SIlver Age Superman.

For Hulk what would it be? World War Hulk? Red Hulk?

If you could have all the versions of Hulk over the years fight each other in an elimination who would be the winner? Last Hulk standing takes on Silver Age Superman.

He died and they buried him, and then they revived him, but he did die.
If i am wrong please correct me:)

Supes slowed his heartbeat down so his body would heal. So he was never dead.

Eh, comics.

Doomsday did not kill Silver Age Superman. So we should start any future threads where the OP defines which version of the characters we are talking about.

there are so many versions of the hulk and superman to choose from its not even funny. the only difference is that 99% of the HUlks are all the same character with one or two being from an alternate universe or some sort of personality split.

So drop him off at mercury or toss him into Jupiters atmosphere where he'll be crushed like the green bug he is.

As far as Darkseid goes he did beat the Silver Surfer and almost beat Hockey Stick head himself but had to settle for just throughly fooling and pissing him off instead.
I'd say he could take the Hulk on shear might alone but his intelligence would give him the edge.

Hulk is strongest there is. The more mad he gets, the more strong and agile he gets. His energy is practically limitless. And in the case that he's ripped to shreds (like in Hulk: The End) he can regenerate missing parts so that his body becomes whole again. If it were a battle of attrition, I'd give the advantage to the Hulk.

Ok if Wolverine's claws can cut the Hulks skin, how come Superman with all his powers can't do a fly by at super speed and just rip Hulk's head off? Even if he can regen I'm pretty sure Superman will have some time then to toss his big ass into into a black hole or something.
I think Superman has all the power he needs to take the Hulk out, but that doesn't mean he would use it, and because of that Hulk might be able to do something. What if Hulk fought Zod instead?

If I were Superman, I'd fly around out of his reach and wait a few minutes for Hulk to turn back into Bruce Banner, then swoop down and pick him up, fly him into space and let him go. The End.

Ok if Wolverine's claws can cut the Hulks skin, how come Superman with all his powers can't do a fly by at super speed and just rip Hulk's head off? Even if he can regen I'm pretty sure Superman will have some time then to toss his big ass into into a black hole or something.
I think Superman has all the power he needs to take the Hulk out, but that doesn't mean he would use it, and because of that Hulk might be able to do something. What if Hulk fought Zod instead?

I thought you were on Team Hulk.

I thought you were on Team Hulk.

Nope, I haven't been on Team Hulk this this whole time. Just because I'm more of a Marvel fan doesn't mean I don't know who would win in a fight and people can retcon the characters all they want but it's still Superman fighting Hulk. Hulk is just out classed just like Batman would be if he fought Cap. :monkey3

Well, Darksied is a god.

I think you mean they would destroy his physical body and force Hulk to relive his worst fears over and over again.

^^^ YEAH.....thats who Bruce Waynes back again getting some Catwoman ass right?

You overlook one of Marvels strongest characters far too easily. What you are saying is Hulk will be defeated by Superman AND Darkseid despite be able to go toe to toe with extremely power characters such as Thor. Don't forget Thor is a god himself, who would lay an extreme beating on Superman not only with physical power, but with magic at his side.

You honestly believe those zig-zag omega beams will destroy him? How many times has Superman been hit by that mess and he's still around?

Superman will never throw him in Space. Thats basically a cop out and a way to "run away" from the fight. It will also make Superman look quite weak and as if he doesn't have the power to take him head on in a fists vs. fists battle, so he has to try and throw him off the planet to be victorious. What a lame and anti-climatic whimpy ending, which proabably isn't an ending at all.

Superman fights with honor, and throwing people off planets and into the sun is absolutely ridiculous for him to start doing.

The chances of Hulk attempting to Kill Superman are far higher than Superman trying to kill him. Supermans value for life will be his ultimate weakness once Hulk says "screw it all" and lets his anger completely take over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back