Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shocked.gif

I get the same reaction when I drop my pants.

I really wanted this but the QC issues are still holding me off from ordering. It's too much money to waste if the item isn't top quality. I hope with the new run of busts people receive the QC issues will be worked out and then I can order it. Please post photos of the new wave of busts everyone. Thanks :)

I really wanted this but the QC issues are still holding me off from ordering. It's too much money to waste if the item isn't top quality. I hope with the new run of busts people receive the QC issues will be worked out and then I can order it. Please post photos of the new wave of busts everyone. Thanks :)

First of all, I'm afraid this IS top quality now from SS!

And what makes you think there have been more than one run of this? There has been no indication has there? It's only been a week or so since I got mine and I believe I was the first (that posted anyway)

Last edited:
Is MM referring to the recall they did on the Batman busts perhaps? Those had some serious problems initially and were recalled IIRC. The issues here are less serious so I wouldn't expect SS to issue a recall. I think what you see is what you'll get and if you're not happy with the pics that are out already you shouldn't order.

Is MM referring to the recall they did on the Batman busts perhaps? Those had some serious problems initially and were recalled IIRC. The issues here are less serious so I wouldn't expect SS to issue a recall. I think what you see is what you'll get and if you're not happy with the pics that are out already you shouldn't order.

Just give us eye pix with lots of light in and flash. Maybe even double flash light. Thank you mister please.

First of all, I'm afraid this IS top quality now from SS!

And what makes you think there have been more than one run of this? There has been no indication has there? It's only been a week or so since I got mine and I believe I was the first (that posted anyway)

I think he looks great, however the spots have to go, and you told us how :). That being said, Ardeth Bey got a REALLY sloppy one. I will order eventually 'cause I really like this but will make sure that incident is an anomaly. Also, maybe SS will remove the spots with an eraser before shipping them out now that you found a way to take care of this...? Don't get me wrong, the bust is awesome but the paint has to be too for the price.

Last edited:

Yes you are correct sir. :wink1:

OK gentlemen (and ladies) don't say I never did nothin' for ya's...

The spots can be quite easily and permanently removed with a soft, pink pencil eraser! I tried it and mine are now completely gone, have not returned and leaves the paint underneath undamaged. Try it and you will be amazed!

I can't promise you of course, the same results I got but I don't see why it would be any different.

Did not work. :(

Back